2

dream

"night" george says before he hangs up the call. we just finished booking the tickets.

its like 2 am in the uk so george decided he was tired. its only 7pm here so i walk out my room and slowly walk down the stairs yawing.

i walk into the living room to see sapnap and karl cuddled up on the couch. their both so touchy towards each other its cute.

"hey gays" i say walking in and sitting on another couch, not disturbing them.

"did you just say 'hey gays'?" karl says chuckling.

"yeah" i say shrugging.

"says you, you only just got off the phone with george" sapnap snaps.

me and george decided not to tell anyone that he's coming to florida for a few weeks, not even our closest friends. he's found a flight here that is only in a few days so it wouldn't be too hard to keep it a secret.

"what you two been doing? kissing?" i ask smirking while scrolling through twitter.

"of course" karl joked. making both him and sapnap giggle.

i stayed staring at my phone, i suddenly get a text from george, i quickly tap it.

from, george:
goodnight:) exited to meet u

i smile at the text and quickly type a "<3" back, he just opens it.

"george knows what i look like now" i say making karl and sapnap quickly look over to me both their expressions turn to :O.

"what? dude you finally had the guts to actually show your face?" sapnap says sounding proud.

"well it was an accident, we was on facetime but his face turned really red so i don't really care i guess" i chuckle shrugging it off.

"duddee well done" karl says clapping.

i turn my face back to my phone and continue scrolling through twitter.