Chapiter 2: The thief of quirks

"C'mon Midoriya, you can do better then this!" Izuku was kicking a punching bag whit all of his might, his sensei, Ryu, was making him push past his limit. "234... 235... 236..." Izuku repeated the exercise, whit Ryu citing famous martial artists quotes. "I fear not the man who has practiced 10 000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10 000 times." Izuku quickly said: "Bruce Lee!" A satisfied smile appeared on his teachers face and once Izuku had finished his 300th kick, the young teen collapsed on the floor.

"Good job kid, we've been training for enough timenow so take a break and go home." Bowing to his sensei, Izuku changed and went home. Izuku was now 14 years old, he had grown to be a handsome young man, atleast that's what his mother always told him. His white hair were quite long and unruly, he was also taller then average for his age, standing at 5'11,5/182cm (his height came from his father he assumed). He was also quite muscular, this was due to his training whit his sensei Ryu since he was 11 years old, harsh training that had made him into an accomplished hand-to-hand fighter.

 He was also quite muscular, this was due to his training whit his sensei Ryu since he was 11 years old, harsh training that had made him into an accomplished hand-to-hand fighter

(Ignore the kimono and the sword, his hero costume will be the black and red shirt whitblack pants whit red stripes and red combat boots)

His body wasn't the only thing that had developed, he was much smarter and analytical then his classmates, like he did when he was young, he wrote down quirks into notebooks. He had classmates, heroes, villains, quirks of all sorts, writing down their weaknesses and strong points. He still didn't have any quirk that he had kept, but Izuku practiced whit Ryu's quirk sometimes, same whit his mother. Ryu had an energy quirk, he could use it to boost his body and shoot balls of energy from his hands. Apparently he had been an underground hero back in the days but retired due to injuries. Izuku became proficient whit his quirk and learned how to combine this whit his mastery over different forms of combat.

At school, Izuku didn't have many friends. Since the incident years ago, people tended to avoid him once they learned that his quirk allowed him to take away quirks. Even if he could also give quirks, people tended to forget that part. Some kids didn't treat him like he was a villain, but Bakugo had a good grasp of the students. He and his little gang had spread nasty rumors about him and when someone showed kindness to Izuku they would mysteriously be harassed by the explosive blonde and his goons. Everyone quickly got the message, Izuku was not someone to be friendly whit. Despite all of that, no one dared to attack him directly, not even Bakugo. Izuku taking his quirk away from him when they were kids scared the blonde more then he let it seem that was for certain. They also knew that Izuku was strong, even without a quirk, people knew that under his uniform, he had a well-trained body and after a few upperclassmen tried to bully him he had kicked and punched them into oblivion.

Finally arriving home from his training, Izuku quickly hugged his mother. "Not to insult you or anything but you kinda stink Izuku", his mother said, pinching her nose and showing a small grin. Izuku scratched the back of his head whit an embarrassed smile, responding:

-Yeah, the training was pretty tough today, I'm happy that tomorrow's Sunday.

After the shower, Izuku made dinner, before eating and going to write down notes on heroes and villains. The next day, Izuku ran to school, ending up caught up in a villain attack. A giant villain was rampaging and was stopped by a giant lady kicking him. "Damn, a new hero huh? Gigantification quirks that strong are rare." He then continued to run to the school, where this time he received mostly glances of fear and discomfort. He ignored them as usual and went to his seat. His classmates had nicknamed it the "cursed seat". No one wanted to sit next to him, by fear of him touching them. He tried to tell them that his quirk only worked through his hand making contact whit their head but it didn't do much, fear really did make people stupid...