(Pretend she has a dress and not a mermaid tail for now)

Eri: AQUARIUS! GET BACK HERE YOU FISH!!!!

The girl's eyes quickly change to yellow, and she starts running away.

Eri reveals her wings, and starts flying down thw hallway with murderous intent.

Zehira: That, was Hinami Aquarius. She is a mermaid, and, our resident prankster. She can control water, so... yeah, it's not fun.

Y/n: Oh...

Zehira: You'd think the so called Gem of the Sea would be more polite, but, that's what happens when you have over controlling parents.

A small, akward scilence falls over us, but it's broken by a new voice.

???: I agree. Controlling parents are the worst.

I turn towards the voice, and I see a woman, slightly on the short side, leaning next to Eri's dorm room door.

The girl has half white, half black hair, which perfectly matches her blue and yellow eyes.

Atop her head lie a pair of cat ears, one black, one white, and two cat tails, also black and white, swishing playfully behind her

Raven: Well she's curvy.

Y/n: RAVEN!

Raven: We both know you were thinking that too.

Zehira: Is that you Kitty?

Kitty?: Yep! Is this the new Valkerie?

Zehira: Yes, Y/n, meet our nekomata and resident rich girl, Lunella Eclipse, or Half Moon.

I go to shake her hand, and she gladly accepts.

Lunella: Hi!! Do you have a codename yet?

Y/n: Yes. It's C/n.

Lunella: Hmm, I like it! It feels fitting.

Lunella's ears twitch towards the direction Eri and Aquarius ran off.

Lunella: I should stop them begore Eri makes Hinami a popsicle. *Turns to leave* Bye!

Zehira: Your blade is a katana right?

Y/n: Yes. Why?

Zehira: Then that means that Lunella and Olivia will teach you how to properly weild it. Since Lunella is a shinobi and Olivia is a samurai.

Zehira: Anyway, I'd grt some rest if I were you, Aurora's training is no laughing matter.

Y/n: *Yawns* Yeah, I guess you're right. Good night Zehira.

Zehira: Night!!!

Zehira walks in to her room and closes the door.

I do the same, shower, change and collapse on my bed.

Y/n: Not a bad day...

Elsewhere, 3rd POV

The sound of panicked footsteps is heard running through a dark cave.

???: My King! It's back!

A large figure moves in the darkness, the rattle of bones shifting filling the dark room.

???2:  What do you mean, "it's back"?

The light of the rising moon illuminates the smaller of the two figures.

It's a Fuhai. The purple markings on it's body glowing slightly, and it trembles before the larger being.

Fuhai: *Cowering* Y/t/p. The woman's offspring has fallen into Changjo's hands.

???: I see...

Nothing is heard for a moment, until and anger filled shout is heard from the figure is shadows.

The Fuhai collapes onto the ground dead.

???2: So. The pesky little goddess of creation and her half dead sister have the weilder of Y/t/p again?

A disturbing, dark laughter fills the cave, and two crazed, glowing eyes appear from the darkness.

???: Oh little goddess, you don't learn do you? You'll lose again. But this time, there won't be home, or allies to run back to.

The figure in shadows laughs to himself before moving deeper into the cave.

???: Rest dear girls. When the time comes, you, and your world will burn.