Headcanon: Valentine

Dr. Stone

Headcanon (i call it headcanon but there just really short oneshots)

Spoiler warning for new characters (manga chapter 85 at least)

Pic credit:
真面目
@/hll790
On twitter (not sure if its the real creator)

Also I wrote these more than 5 hours straight so I have no idea what I actually wrote hehe It's 5 am and I lost my will to live

oh yea and I'm 6 day late but who cares anyway

enjoy

_____________________________

Modern world

Included characters:

-Senku Ishigami

-Gen Asagiri

-Tsukasa Shishio

-Ryusui Nanami

_____________________

Senku Ishigami

"valentines day?" senku repeated. You nodded hecticly. "How stupid" He said. You gasped "Oh my! valentines day is a beautiful day for giving presents especially for teenagers who want to confess their love to their cush but then they see the popular person of the school confesses their love first. Thinking that their crush would accept the populars persons confession the teenager left putting thier present they made back in their bag. then it suddenly starts to rain but because they didn't expect rain for such a romantic day they didn't bring an umbrella. 'the day couldn't get any worse' they thought, ready to go through the rain. Then suddenly he heard someone screaming 'wait!!!' and-"

"yea yea I get it. you've been watching too many romance animes" he interrupted you not looking at you and only caring for his science work. Now you were in a bad mood. You didn't wanted to distrub his work since he would get annoyed at you, so you just stared at he wall. 'Stupid Senku' you thought

Senku gave you a worried look. He sighed.

You snapped out of your thoughts as you saw Senku holding a bunch of chocolates and a stuffed toy in front of your face. "I asked Yuhuza and Gen what I should get you" you looked at him but he avoited eyecontact. You laughed as you saw his reddened cheeks. "Thank you" you said and jumped at him to give him a thigh hug. You both fell. Laying on the floor you still didn't let go of him. He just patted your head.

"Lets go on a date!" you said and finally lifted your head. After senku agreed you bought hin to a cafee that just got new opened.

"Oh yea didn't you say that valentine day is a day where you give others presents?" You flinched. Senku smiled dangerously. It was hard to avoid eyecontact since he sat in front of you. You still tried to look away and sipping your tea but you could feel his glaze. "So, what present did you get me?" he asked and smiled. "i... forgot... hehe" you nervously said while fidgeting with your fingers and the cup.

Then a idea hit you. You stood up, making Senku wonder, you pulled his shirt and kissed him. Senku couldn't hide his surpised face. Just after you licked your lips he snapped back to reality. "next time I will get you a better present" you said and sat down. Senku sipped his caffee again "Thats enough for me" he said.

"oh yea by the way I dont like coffee" you said. Senku just gave you a irratated look. you pointed at your lips. "Your caffee." Senku just laughed. "oh man your really stupid" "heyyy!! I'm not! i just wanted to let you know that" Senku couldn't stop laughing "yea sure netxt time I will eat cake before we kiss" your face turned a little red and you smiled at his response.