four

old memories

"lo wake up" i heard whispers and felt my body being softly shaken.

i groaned and pushed whoever was talking to me.

"come on babe, wake up" i slowly opened my eyes, it was matt.

i stretched a bit and yawned.

i looked at him and smiled.

"hi beautiful" he softly said walking over to me.

he bent down, his face right above mine. i held his face with my hands and brought his face down, placing a kiss on his lips.

he kissed back and i pulled away.

he pouted and made a face. i laughed and pushed him away.

"come on, more kisses." he said, walking back up to me. i was now standing up with him hovering over me a bit. i laughed and pulled him in, kissing him passionately.

i smiled into the kiss. i pulled away and walked away to the bathroom. i did my business in the bathroom and walked back to matt's room.

i started going through his clothes and picked out one of his hoodies to wear. i had on black nike sweatpants and i put on pink 'nick sturniolo photography' hoodie.

i sat down on matt's bed and looked at my phone for a bit, going through instagram and snapchat. i texted my dad that i would be at the sturniolos for probably the whole day. i walked out of his room and went downstairs where the whole family was.

"good morning honey" marylou said as her face lit up and she smiled at me.

"morning marylou" i smiled and gave her a hug.

"what about us?" chris said, with a frown on his face.

"morning chris, morning nick" i said. i heard a quiet gasp and looked at the dramatic boy who made the sound.

i laughed and walked over to matt. i wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"good morning my love" i gave him a kiss and he returned one back. i smiled at him and admired him.

his blue eyes were sparkling as the sun reflected on them. the way his skin was perfect. his smile that could soften anyone. a perfect laugh that can make me and anyone laugh along.

i loved him with all my heart.

"ew, don't ever do that again near us." i heard nick say as he pretended to throw up.

"oh hush nick let them be" marylou said as she winked at us, smiling.

oh how i loved her and her sweet soul.

i stuck my tongue out at nick and he rolled his eyes.

marylou was making us breakfast, eggs with sausage and toast on the side.

"marylou this is so good!" i said, covering my mouth.

she smiled and said thank you.

"it's just eggs with sausage and toast. basic food." chris said looking over at me weirdly.

i flipped him off.

"basic food thats really good so shut up." i replied back, going back to eat.

after everyone finished, marylou asked if we wanted to watch a movie with her. we all agreed because we really didn't have anything else planned for the day.

i made popcorn for all of us and chris, matt and nick all argued over what movie to watch.

"matt shut the fuck up" nick yelled at matt who was yelling at nick.