30 Lives

Butters pov

Everything seemed so great after we came back from South Park. I got to see my friends more often and Eric and I were actually getting along. Kenny told me that he thought it was better if we just stayed friends and that was fine with me. I was in love with Eric and I needed to tell him. But how?

I was thinking about this for the past few days. I didn't want to ruin our friendship but I thought it could be something more. If I didn't tell him, he was going to find out since I was so damn obvious. Though this fantasy was rudely interrupted by something very bad.

It was a normal Tuesday afternoon. It was about a few hours before I was let off work. Everything seemed normal and I was getting along with everyone fine. Things only started to be weird when Pete came in to get me.

"Butters, Butters the boss wants to see you," Pete said

"Oh thanks Pete," I said a little nervous

"Don't worry dude I bet it's nothing," Kyle reassured me

I nodded and took a deep sigh. I slowly walked to Selene ' s office. The boss never came to our restaurant he had other things to manage he only came to give us updates and stuff like that. I pulled at my collar and tried to calm down. I was sure it was nothing serious, just like Kyle had said.

I walked in the office. The boss was sitting on Selene ' s desk arms crossed.

"You wanted to see me sir?" I asked

"Yes, Stotch I need to discuss something with you," He said sternly

"And what is that sir?" I said trying to keep myself together

"I've been notified you have relationship with ms. Martin?" He asked

"No sir we are just friends nothing else," I clarified

"Really?" The boss asked with a cynical look "Then why did ms. Martin tell me you sexualy assaulted her?!"

"Sexualy assaulted!?" I repeated in shock "I would never do such a thing!"

I was confused, I never touched Selene that way. She attacked me but I let it go since she wasn't thinking clearly. How did he think I attacked her!

"Liar! You know what you did!" Selene said coming from the next room

"Selene?" Why?" I begged why was she doing this

"You attacked me Butters!" She said in fake cries "I told you I think about it why did you hurt me?!"

I was in shock. Selene was saying the entire story in complete opposite. I was the one who wanted to take it slow and she attacked me.

"I'm sorry Stotch but I can't have a person like you working here," The boss said "I'm releaving you of your position!"
"NO! No you can't fire me!" I cried "I need this job!"

"You should've thought about it before you attacked a poor woman!" He declared and was turning to walk out of the room.

I was desperate and grabbed onto his leg like a begger.

"Please my father is in the hospital and I'm paying for him, I need to pay for my house and food PLEASE!" I pulled at his leg pathetically and cried "PLEASE GOD PLEASE HELP ME!"