Chapter 1: Goodbye. {For now}

Start from the beginning

Her father seeing this opened the window for her to say her final goodbye.

Yuki immediately waved her hands and shouted, " Nii-chan, Iwa-Niichan, Mama! Goodbye!"

Her voice faded as the car got further and further away, Crying Yuki sat back down as her father gave her a warm hug.

" Yuki, you need to stay strong for them in your new home ok? I will always be here for you, in every step of the way." said her father as she nodded in his embrace.

He gave a small smile as he looked at his adorable daughter.

'Papa will always be here for you.'

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

As Yuki and her father shifted to the US it was very difficult for her to adjust as she couldn't communicate with her native tongue.

Her father, because of his business booming couldn't spent much time with her which led her to become more involved with volleyball.

Yuki influenced by Tooru kept the sport alive in her heart as she saw this as a way to connect with her family back in Japan.

Yuki stayed in the US for five years before shifting to Russia at the age of 12 because of her father's business which started to sowly penetrate into the global market.

She continued her training in volleyball even as she shifted to Russia. At the age of 14 she became the youngest athlete to partipate in nationals and win for her team and for Russia after 4 years of loss.

The crowd cheered as Yuki and her team won the last point against Japan, taking home the trophy and their achievements back to Russia.

Yuki made history as she was considered the youngest to win nationals and partipate in the global level winning Russia the 1st place in the internationals.

She quickly finished her interveiws and bid farewell to her teammates as she boarded her car and sped off towards her father's headquarters.

She put on a pale white fur coat on top of her volleyball uniform which was carefully placed on the back seat of the car and headed inside the 200 floor skyscraper.

Inside the elevator she pressed the button for the 150th floor.

Excitement shown on her face she sped out towards her father's office giving a small smile to the employees who greeted her with a smile or a blush.

Unfazed by their reactions.

"Dad!"

She exclaimed as she pushed open the doors to his office.

The office was designed in an asthetic manner with a touch of blue and red, with cushions and sofas, a partition made of glass at the side where there was a long glass table and chairs for meetings. Decorated with a picture of her and her father which was hanged on the left wall, with a large T.V kept at the side and a balcony decorated with greenery.

Her father wearing a suit of gray and black sat behind his wooden desk as he listened to the reports given by two employees at the side. 

[Imagine him wearing a suit. All pictures are taken from google and pinterest, cheers for the artists.]

As she came in he turned to face Yuki who barged into the room with surprise.

His calm and collected daughter has never acted like this before, thought he as he gestured the two to stop the reports, curiously watching his daughter take the remote, switching on the Smart T.V.

The voice of the commentor begun explaining the highlights of the international volleyball women's tournament with excitement.

" Today has been a historic day as Russia has taken the victory for the women's volleyball tournament after 4 years of constant defeat. The Russian women's volleyball team included the youngest player among all the teams around the world, her being a Japanese/British/Russian, at age 14 has become the youngest to win the international women's volleyball tournament, Oikawa Yuki has scored more than half of the points in the championship as well as leading her team to victory against her own home country Japan in the final matches. She has been called a 'Super Ace' as she continues to............"