Jin look at Mei who glared at them.

Jin: I know, that white bitch was a problem as well. I had to use the Divine Protection of Heaven Ray to kill her.

Sakura look shocked by his statement.

Sakura: You use our only possible defense against Demon Lords and True Dragon?! What the hell Jin?!

Jin: Hey you aren't the one who was fighting her!

The two decided to stop their argument and face the incoming danger.
_____________

Hakuro and Gobta was on the ground bleeding, Futaro and Kyoya looks at Shuna who was only being protected by Gobzo.

Kyoya: Now what should we do with her?

Futaro: Oh! She looks cute, I want to take her with me.

Kyoya frowns at his response.

Kyoya: You know I heard alot about you from Sakura, she said you kind of...... got a girl killed back on Earth.

Futaro: Tch! That yapping bitch, yea it was some stupid girl who is always alone. I tried to get myself on her and even gave her a chance, she decided to kill herself, stupid bitch, cops were on to me because of her.

Kyoya: That's quite harsh even for you.

Futaro: Oh well, I do have a new toy to play with now~

Futaro eyed creepily while, Gobzo glared at him.

Futaro: Huh? What the hell you are looking at ugly monster?!

Futaro runs toward him and attacks him.
_____________

Shion was breathing heavily, multiple wounds though her body but despite this she was still standing. Shogo was annoyed by this.

Shogo: You really are one annoying bitch aren't you?

Before he could continue, a voice was heard from behind. It was the sounds of horse galloping, several human knights were running toward them, killing monsters along their way.

Shogo smirk at the scene.

Shogo: Oh~ please help!!! This monster is trying to kill me~

Knight Commander: I'm as one of the generals of Falmuth! Bring Judgement on this monster nation.

In the chaos a goblin child was crying out for her mom. She was in the way of the knights, Shion who sees this quickly runs toward the child and covered her using her own body.
_____________

Meanwhile, away from the chaos in the distance forest. Two people were fighting. The two were non other than Rimuru and Hinata.

Rimuru: I'm telling you listen here for a moment!!!

Hinata remain silent while slashing upward sending Rimuru away.

Rimuru: Tch! She is completely ignoring me!!

Great Sage: Notice, an irregularity  detected from individual Hinata Sakaguchi.

Rimuru: What?

Great Sage: Irregularity unknown, rescanning, irregularity unknown.

Rimuru: Damnit, what do you mean by that?!

Great Sage: Notice, individual Hinata is possibly manipulated, Effect- Unknown, Process- Unknown, Cure- Impossible.

Rimuru: Are you saying she isn't herself.

Great Sage: Notice, unknown. Ability of Great Sage is limited.

Rimuru: Great.....

Rimuru stare at Hinata who simply stared back.