Chapter 7

-3rd Pov-

Mei: Y/N-sama are you sure about this?

Regina: It seem very dangerous to go alone.

Y/N: You don't say..... (-_-;)

The trio stood infront of the makeshift dungeon room, this time the room felt ominous which worried Regina and Mei.

Mei: How about you take either me or Regina to be safe.

Y/N: We still have to prepare you know, Mei you just begun to building your army and Regina had a long way to go before she can fully master her abilities. *mutters* plus there is no way I'm letting you steal my kills.

Regina: Y/N-sama?

Y/N: I mean! Regina you focus on learning to master your abilities, Mei you will show her the ropes and continue to build your army alright?

Mei: Understood Y/N-sama.

Regina: Yes Y/N-sama.

Y/N: Alright then adios!

Y/N proceed to go inside the dungeon behind him the girls still had concerns about this but didn't say anything.

As he went in, the door closes with a loud thud.

Regina: Mei-senpai how many times have he done this.

Mei: So many times that I've lost count of it, but there is one thing I know, ever single time he went in a dungeon and returned, he is much stronger than before.

Regina: Yea.... but why do you think he is so obsessed with strength?

Mei: I always ask myself the same thing.

Y/N who entered the dungeon. He arrive in a very dark cave but before he can make a single step a figure approach him.

Y/N: Huh....

A man in an all black suit covered in purple aura walks toward him. By the looks of it, he seems to be Korean.

Y/N: Ashborn who is this..... Ashborn? Did I lost contact?

They both met face to face. A small staring contest began between the two. The man's glowing purple eyes look through Y/N's glowing blue eyes.

After a while the man gave a small smile and put his hand on Y/N's shoulder before walking away and vanishing into the darkness.

Y/N: Who was that?

Y/N shakes his head and continue his journey to met a very large red ant. It screeches at him once it saw him.

Y/N: Finally something I can relate to.

They both rush toward each orther and Y/N easily cut through the ant like butter. It wasn't long until the orther ants sense his presence.

Y/N: I hope there are at least over hundred thousands of these.... I don't want this to be a short one.

He continue running around the caves killing all the irregular size ants. A few bigger and stronger royal guard types appeared but was easily disposed by him.

Level:95
Unique Skill: Dominator's Touch, Monarch's Domain, Shadow Authority.
Extra Skill: Stealth, Abyssal Elements. Dagger Arts.

Y/N: The orcs are so weak..... I thought killing two hundred thousand would increase level even more..... If only Mei took it easy (〒﹏〒).

He soon reaches a large area. A big white ant was resting there. He walk up to it and finds out that it was sleeping.

Y/N: This must be her majesty.