☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 10

Start from the beginning

Dorcas-Quinn Meadows was dating Marlene McKinnon. Someone you certainly know, children, but Mary is yet to discover more about Marlene McKinnon. That alone will lead her to learn about how truly small the world is.

Maria may not have been so happy with the news, being the protective sister she is, but she was glad the two were happy at least. 

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

I will be switching between the present this story takes place in and the past - the one that is deemed such according to the timeline of the story as well.
And let me make this clear, the at-hand timeline of this story is most certainly not my present, but you will only understand that when the time of disclosure decided to arrive. Not to worry, that is still a while away.

I have told you that before and I stick true to my word. I will always stick true to my words because I prefer to not break my promises. 

As I was saying, let us speak about a memory. One memory that goes between two beloved characters we have learned about before. 
I know that you learned about all seven children now and that does not really narrow the case, but let me tell you the one is a boy and the other is a girl. 

Let us head straight to the specifics and let me tell you that the memory is centered around Remus Dumbledore and Mary Dumbledore. In fact, the memory centered around the two siblings having a sincere moment. 

"Mary?" asked Remus as he found his sister wiping away tears. 

"Yeah?"

"It's lunch, but I don't think that is the right thing to say," Remus admitted as he stepped closer to his sister. 

"You know the boarding school I want to go to?" asked Mary. 

"Yeah. You were really excited about that."

"I didn't get in," she wiped her nose with the back of her hand. 

"Oh... Mary," he smiled sadly at her, pity evidently present in his voice. 

He opened his arms for her and Mary jumped down from the wooden table to accept her older brother's hug.
It might have been a pity hug, but at that moment Mary did not care. 

All she cared about was that there was someone who was being there for her. 

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

"Remember that sleepover?" asked Pandora, looking at her two fellow sisters. 

"Which one? Girls-only or siblings-all?" Mary asked.

"The siblings-all sleepover where I and Remus had a fight," Pandora explained.

"You and Remus were always fighting as if you were on opposite sides of a magnet," Lily muttered, not expecting anyone to hear her. 

"She's not wrong," Mary smirked knowingly at Pandora. 

"Anyway," she rolled her eyes as she avoided the words. "That sleepover where Mary was a peacemaker."

"I think I remember which one you are talking about."

How about I remind you of what had happened, children? Because I think you might have assumed that these three girls have had multiple sleepovers alone and with their fellow brothers...

"We want peace," Mary pleaded as she looked between Remus and Pandora, who fell into yet another argument against one another.

"Why do you always have to anger him?" Remus asked. They all knew who Remus was talking about.