'The Apocalypse'

"Shit. The apocalypse. It's still on." Five breathes out.

"What? But you said it was over!" I raise my voice.

"I— I thought it was.. Y/N, I've gotta ask you, who hurt you and Allison that night?" Five asks.

"I— it was.." I look down and take a deep breath. "Vanya."

"Vanya? No— that's it's— that's impossible. Harold— was obviously the fuse, but Vanya.. she's..the bomb." He whispers in shock.

"You mean.. Vanya causes the apocalypse?" I ask and he nods. "Holy shit."

"Come on, we need to go. It's not safe here anymore." Five demands and grabs hold of my hand.

"But, Five— what about your family?" I nervously ask.

"They'll find a way out.. I know they will." Five sighs before teleporting us.

-

"Guys." Five calls as we both stumble over to the family that seemed to all get out safe. "This is it. The apocalypse is still on. The world ends today."

"I thought you said it was over." Luther says.

"I was wrong, okay?" Five holds up a newspaper. "This newspaper, I found it in the future the day I got stuck. The headline hasn't changed."

"No, that doesn't mean anything." Diego shakes his head. "The time could be been altered since that newspaper came out this morning."

"You're not listening to me." Five says, his voice sounding irritated this time. "When I found it, I assumed this place came down along with everything else. But here we are. The Moons still shining, the Earth is in one piece, but not the Academy."

"I'm confused." Klaus sighs as he snatches the newspaper out of Five's hands, beginning to flick through pages.

"Then listen to me, you idiot!" Five snaps. "Vanya destroys the Academy before the apocalypse. We thought Harold Jenkins was the cause, but I figured that he was the fuse. Vanya is the bomb. Vanya causes the apocalypse."

"We have to find her." Luther says, before helicopters surround us from the sky.

"We gotta go, now." Diego demands as he shields his eyes from the lights coming from the helicopters.

"Regroup at the Super Star. Go!" Luther yells.

Five grabs my hand and teleports us there.

-

"Look, I hate to be the one to say this, but everyone needs to prepare." Luther sighs.

"For what?" Diego asks.

"To do whatever it takes to stop Vanya." Luther says, getting a smack round the chest from Allison."I— We may not have a choice, Allison."

"Bullshit. There's aways options." Diego sternly comments.

"Yeah, like what?" Five speaks up.

"... I don't know." Diego shrugs.

"Look, whatever we decide, we need to find Vanya. And fast, okay? She could be anywhere." Luther stands up.