Chapter 27

Time Skip.... Summer.....

Kaitlin has grown much more into a better person she's been wanting to be since she left her 'home' she's been more free and opened minded to trying new things and trying new stuff. "Listen I talked to my dad and he said you guys can come over for summer." She said talking to the girls over the phone in the kitchen.

"Right right talk to him and let me know what he said." She said. "Will do and I don't know yet I mean I miss my other friends not saying I ain't gonna miss you but I also miss them." She said. "Like i told you guys to many memories their but-Kaitlin you've been on the phone for a hour." Sirius said as she looked at him.

"Talk later Liz." She said. "Alright bye be careful tell them I said hi." She said before hanging up. "What we're you girls talking about." Lily asked. "What we we're gonna do this summer also Hope asked if I can go over for a week Liz and Jo are gonna be their." She said.

"Where at." Lily asked. "Her house her parents will be their and if not more likely one of her aunts or uncles." She said. "I'm fine with it but talk to your dad about it and where does she live." Lily asked placing her plate down. "New Orleans." She mumbled taking a sip of her juice. "What did you say." Lily asked sitting down next to her. "New Orleans she's only a couple hours away from the school and we'll be safe and won't be alone."

She said as Lily sighed. "Talk to your dad about that." Lily told her as she sighed. "I know I will later where is dad." She asked. "He had to go somewhere early this morning should be getting home soon." Lily told her as she nodded her head and ate her food. "So have you decided." Lily asked her as she looked up at her with a piece of toast in her mouth.

She took it out of her mouth and stared at her. "No not yet." She said. "Don't worry you have all summer to decide." Lily told her as she nodded her head going back to eating. The phone started to ring as Kaitlin looked at it. "Eat your food then you can call back." Lily told her as she kept looking back at Lily and the phone. "Can I please." She said as Lily sighed.

"Go ahead." Lily said as she got up and quickly answered it before it stopped ringing. "Kaitlin Potter speaking." Kaitlin said as Lily smiled. "Hey Hope." She said as she gasped. "No way." Kaitlin said as Sirius and Marlene both got interested into the conversation. "How do you know she tell you."

"That's rude of her to do that why would she I mean is she rude for that but can you blame her he cheated on her so her doing that is probably the least illegal way of doing it." She said which peaked Sirius and Marlene's interest more. "Ok ok and I have to ask my dad but I will have an answer for you later today got it bye." She said sitting back down. "Was everything ok." Lily asked as she nodded her head.

"Yeah everything is fine just Hope telling me some stuff." Kaitlin said. "So nothing interesting happened." Sirius asked as she took a bite out of her toast. She shook her head no. "I think I heard dad." She said getting up walking off. "This how it all starts one secret turns into the next." Sirius said. "Your mad she didn't tell you so hush." Lily said.

"Listen it's only for a week." They heard Kaitlin say as she follows James into the kitchen. "Where is her house at." He asked rubbing his face. "New Orleans." She said as he turned around and looked at her. "New Orleans!" "We'll safe her parents will be their along with her aunts and uncles and besides I've met her mom and she's super nice." She said.

"Kate-Please dad it's only for a week." She said. "When did you meet her mom." James asked. "After Christmas break when I went back she's super sweet and nice." Kaitlin said. "What did Lily say." He said. "She said she's fine with it but to ask you." Kaitlin said. "Give me a bit to think about it." He told her as she kissed his cheek. "Ok will do." She said before walking off. "You look stressed long day at work." Lily asked. "Sort of." He said.

"You gonna let her go." Lily asked. "I don't know it's all the way over their." He said sitting down. "Think she'll be mad if I say no kinda don't want her that far from home." He said. "Probably." Lily said. "Let her go James she's only a kid once let her have fun besides it's only a week." Euphemia told him as he sighed and looked at Lily. "You said yeah." He asked. "Yes I did but also told her to ask you." Lily told him as he took a deep breath.

"Kaitlin come here." He yelled yawning. A minute later she walked into the kitchen. "Yeah what's up." She said. "You can go." He told her as she smiled brightly. "Really." She said. "Yes really when is it." He asked. "Next week." She said with a bright smile. "Oh my god I have to tell them." She said. "Later you've been on that phone all morning." Lily told her as she nodded her head. "Thank you dad." She said hugging him.

"Your welcome go find your brother." James said as she ran off. "See how happy she is." Euphemia said. "Right I'm off to bed I'm tired." He said standing up kissing Lily's cheek. "Night." She mumbled. He walked out upstairs past Kaitlin's room. "Kaitlin what are you doing." He asked standing by the door. "Nothing why what's wrong you ok." She asked.

"I'm ok just tired." He told her honestly. "Wanna lay down." She said as he looked at his bedroom door all the way down the hall and back to Kaitlin. "As a matter of fact I will scoot over." He said as she scooted over and lifted the blanket for him. He got in bed next to her as she laid down next to him. "Thank you dad." She said. "For." He asked wrapped his arm around her. "Everything." She said. "I'll do anything for you just to make sure your happy." He told her as she laid her head on his chest.

"I love you." She told him kissing his cheek before laying her head back down. "I love you too." He said kissing her head before falling asleep.