〚 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 〛

┏━━━━━━━┓

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

┗━━━━━━━┛

♡ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

●・○・●・○・●

The sound of the raging waves was calming
that night. It looked pretty scary but the sounds actually helped her sleep. She loved the sound of rain and distant thunder.

There was no rain in the morning but it was really cloudy. Pretty sure it would rain later that day. If she was going to explore Kamino, she would have to be careful going to the other structures. It would be embarrassing to slip in front of a trooper.Someone knocked on the door, it was a kaminoan bringing breakfast.

After having a delicious breakfast, Aria got up and started cleaning around and organizing more of her stuff. After all that, she went to shower. Even using the bathroom felt like she was in a luxury hotel. Aria then died up and looked for her outfit. She put on an outfit similar to her mother's. A mask made of special metals that covered half of her face, a bodysuit that had different patterns with armor covering it, and of course her boots. The boots are made out of mixed leather and other materials. She got everything she needed to train. Aria didn't even bother to tie her short black hair since her side bangs would get on her face most of the time, but she made sure to bring a hair tie just in case. Lastly, she put on some eyeliner, mascara, and a bit of eye shadow.

Her brother was already in training with the young clones. Once Aria got ready, she went out to explore the amazing facilities. She didn't want to get lost so she made sure to look at things that are recognizable to remember later. As she explored, she recognized the arc trooper she met yesterday. He was in the cafeteria having breakfast with his brothers.

It was kinda awkward having to walk by yourself in a place where you don't even fit in. Many clones turned to look at the young woman. They were obviously curious. It was kinda cute especially when they tilt their heads. Later, she noticed a group up ahead. There were clones, kaminoans, and a togruta. The togruta female turned around to look at the clone troopers who seemed to be worked up about something. This made the togruta worried and it can be shown on her face. Aria turned to leave but was then stopped by a female voice, "Excuse me, aren't you Damian's sister?"

The girl turned around to see a beautiful Togruta woman. She was tall and had beautiful eyes. Aria answered, "Yes I am."

"I figured. You two have the same eyes. He talks a lot about you, you know. He was so happy to welcome you here. I've never felt so much excitement from him."

"Does he? Um, did you say you felt the excitement?"

"That's right. I also sensed how nervous he would get when you weren't arriving. He was impatient-"she was interrupted by a trooper who seemed to be in a hurry. The trooper looked at Aria then at the woman, "Sorry to interrupt, General. The others are about to land."

'General?,' the girl asked herself, 'She's a Jedi!' Aria's eyes widened when she noticed. The Jedi smiled knowing she figured it out. "Well, Aria, it was a pleasure to meet you. Now you should go back to your brother. I'm afraid Kamino is in trouble."

Aria nodded and turned. As she walked away, she could hear them talking about the attack. She looked back and sighed. She knew something like this would happen but not so soon. Aria was deep in thought then all of a sudden picked up the pace. Right when she did, she bumped into someone. A clone. The clone was talking with his brother and they didn't seem to notice her walking toward them. Aria backed herself up from the clone and noticed he dropped his helmet. "I'm so sorry-,"She bent down to pick it up and so did he. They were face to face and it caused both of them to blush.

The clone and the girl stood up both holding the helmet with one hand. She let go of it, "I'm sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention.."

"It's alright. I wasn't paying attention either. Are you okay?," the clone asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. Well I have to get going, see ya later!" The girl quickly paced away from the two clones, still able to hear them chatting.

"What was that? Your eyes were so glued on her! You should see your face!"

"Shut up, Echo!"

"Relax, Fives."

As she walked further away, she kept thinking about what just happened. It got her so distracted from everything going on around her for a bit. She started to notice clones running and started to panic, remembering that the Jedi told her to go back. As she ran back, she could feel the building shake and hear the sound of blasters firing. The buildings she was in shook the hardest. A giant ship that forced it's way in by using it's tip. Aria ran as quickly as she could, away from the droids that were behind but quickly catching on.

Trying to find a way back, Aria heard footsteps coming from a dark hallway. She got ready to run for it until she heard the voices of those approaching. They were clone cadets. 'The kids must have gotten separated from the rest,' Aria thought.

"Hey look there's a woman here," the young clone smiled and ran up to her. The rest followed and looked at her.

The young clones walked ahead while Aria followed. They didn't have anything to defend themselves so they walked quietly, looking around in case the enemy was nearby, then they finally found an exit.

●・○・●・○・●

☄. *.