The Journalist Secret

Trigger Warning: Mature Content

This story contains graphic depictions of violence, sexuality, strong language, and/or other mature themes that is not suitable for young readers or audiences. Also readers that are sensitive in this kind of topics please lead your way out, you've been warned.

This is a work of fiction. Name, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's(me) imagination. Any resemblance to actual person living or dead, or actual events are purely Coincidental.

This story is a product of my imagination due to boredom. My story isn't perfect. Comment if I wrote something wrong and I'll deal with it.

This story contains offensive word, grammatical error, typos etc. Please bear with me because I ain't a professional writer.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME

Please don't copy, distribute, and modify my stories. Ask permission if you want to do so.

©All Rights Reserved

I O N _ J I K K

Annika Cynthia Miranda is finding ways to ease her broken heart after she caught her long time boyfriend of five years cheating on valentines day.

She was heartbroken and locked herself in her apartment. Cecilia, her childhood best friend dragged her out of her room and scolded her for not going out for two weeks.

Cecilia told her to get a hold of herself. Realizing that it was not her fault that her ex-boyfriend was a cheating bastard, she decided to get wasted and be over it.

Annika got drunk enough that she spent her whole night with a famous actor.

Almost two months later, she started feel to feel nauseous and always sleepy headed. She couldn't focus and her body is heavy, she thought it would come away but weeks later she's still puking her guts out every morning. Then, suddenly she passed out in the presence of her ex, he brought her to the nearby clinic.

Shocking her, the doctor congratulated her and told her she's pregnant.

Annika knew who was the father but still, isn't that guy a stranger to her?

I O N _ J I K K

Hello! I unpub the other chapters so please don't panic hindi nag lalag ang wattpad mo. I'll start revising today so stay stuned