Chapter Twenty Seven

*Lana's POV*
I woke up in Jen's arms. I smiled. It's Saturday. We're off today. It's 9:45 am. It was nice to sleep in. Jen kissed the side of my head and I smiled. "I didn't know you were awake." I said. She chuckled. "I could say the same for you." She said. I smiled. "Hey.. Jen.. Can we talk about something?" I asked. She nodded and sat up. "What is it?" She asked. I released a sigh and she cupped my cheek in her hand. I leaned into her touch. "What's wrong?" She asked, sincerely. I shook my head. "Nothing. I just... Don't know how you'll react.." I said and began getting nervous. "What is it?" She asked again. I sighed. "Can we adopt a baby?" I asked and looked into her eyes. She smiled and nodded happily. "I didn't know if it was too soon or what.. But I want a baby." I said. She smiled. "Me too." She said and kissed me lightly. We got online and immediately went to the adoption website. Our Foster/adoption license is up to date, so that's one less thing to worry about. We spent the entire day looking at different files.
---------------------------------------------
*Time Lapse*
It's Monday morning. 7:05 am. Jen and I are on our way to work. Today, they want to shoot some 'SwanQueen romance' scenes. Our characters have started becoming... More than friends. After Robin chose Marian over Regina, Emma was there to comfort her. To be her shoulder to cry on. To wipe away every tear. And now, Emma and Regina are working on a relationship. I held Jen's hand as she drove towards the set. "Hey.. Jen?" I said. "Yeah babe?" She asked and glanced at me. "Did you email the adoption agency yet?" I asked. "Not yet baby. Why?" She asked. I bit the inside of my lip and took a deep breath. "D-do you think we could maybe... Hold off for a bit?" I asked. "Of course baby." She said. "I just.. I think we need to focus on the show and Colby right now." I said. She smiled. "I agree." She said. "I love you." I said. She chuckled. "I love you more." She said. "Not possible." I said. She laughed and I smiled. "I love your laugh." I said. "You're sweet, love." She said and parked the car. I smiled and we got out. I kissed her and she chuckled. We met with the group, then changed into costumes. After hair and makeup, Jen and I walked to the 'mayoral mansion' together. "So, are you okay? You looked miserable in costumes." I said. She sighed. "Yeah. I just don't feel too good." She said. I nodded and we entered the house. "Alright ladies. This stuff should come naturally to you. You are in love, remember that." The director said and we laughed and nodded. "Action."
*Shooting*
"Sheriff Swan, if you didn't come to talk about Henry.. Why are you here.. No offense." I said and looked at Emma. "Well, Regina. I thought we should talk." She said and stared into my eyes. "About.." I said, hoping the words that came out of her mouth didn't have anything to do with the night we shared, almost two weeks ago. "About us Regina.-" and there it is. "-I know you said it was just a one-night stand, but I can't get you out of my head. Please can we just talk about it." She said, practically begging me. "Follow me." I said and walked towards my study. I knew she would follow me. I entered and walked to my liquor cabinet. Em-Sheriff Swan came in and closed the door behind her. "Would you like a drink, sheriff?" I asked. "Sure." She said. I nodded and got out two wine glasses. I poured wine in each and handed one to her. She took it gratefully. It's a Friday night and Henry's at a friends. We sat in silence until our glasses were empty. We both set them on the coffee table, and our hands brushed against each other. "Regina. I know you said that what we had was a one night thing, but I can't handle that. The way you.. Made me feel. The way my heart fluttered at your touch. The way it made me feel to be kissing you. I can't lose that." She said and looked into my eyes. Her words... Cut straight through my heart and blasted it with warmth. I stood up and stalked over to her. She's sitting on the couch. I put my hands on her cheeks and pulled her face to mine in a passionate kiss. I sat on her lap and tangled my fingers in her blonde locks. When we finally pulled away, we were both out of breath. "Emma Swan, if we end up together, Im warning you now. I do not share. I am very possessive. What's mine is mine and you, my dear, are mine." I breathed against her lips. A warm smile spread across her face. "Well, your majesty, I think that can be arranged." She said and looked into my eyes. I smirked at her calling me that, then slowly leaned down, meeting her lips in a soft kiss.
"And CUT!" The director shouted. I pulled away and smiled at Jen. "That was good guys." He said. I stood up, off of Jen and she smiled, then stood up. "Okay. Now. Go get ready for the bedroom scene. Shooting it next." He said. We nodded and walked to the costume trailer holding hands. "I like this next scene." She said. I laughed. "Only because we wake up together, naked." I said. She laughed. "Maybe." She said. I chuckled. After stripping down, we put on silk robes and walked back to the house. We got in the bed, then took off our robes and pulled the covers over us. Jen put her hand on my stomach and I felt heat shoot to my core. "Okay Jen, snuggle up to Lana. Real close." The director said. Jen nodded and did as told. I wrapped my arm around her and she put her hand on my bare stomach, inching dangerously close to my 'area'. She laid her head on my chest and I smiled. "Okay. You guys know the lines?" He asked. "Yep." We said, simultaneously. "Alright. And action!"
*Shooting*
My eyes fluttered opened and I looked at the body in my arms. My eyes went wide as I realized we were both naked. My arm is wrapped around her body and she has her head on my bare chest. "Regina?" She asked and everything from last night came into my mind. I had sex with Emma Swan. And neither of us were drunk. "Sheriff." I said. She smirked and kissed me. She's a damn good kisser. "I could get used to this." she said and pulled away. I put my hand on the back of her head and pulled her onto me. Her lips hovered over mine a little. "Good. Because you're not going anywhere. You are mine, Emma Swan." I said, my lips brushing over hers as I spoke. Our lips crashed together and I flipped us over so I was on top. "Dear, I'm not a bottom." I said. She smirked. "So wait." she said and put her hand on my chest, pushing me up a little. I raised an eyebrow. "Does this mean I'm your girlfriend?" She asked. I smiled. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. She smiled. "Yes of course." She said and pulled my face to hers, crashing our lips together.
"And CUT!" The director yelled. I smiled and pulled away from her. "Good job ladies." the director said. Everyone left the room, I guess to let Jen and I get out of the bed. I started to move, but she pulled me down onto her. I smiled. "Jen. Come on babe." I said. She smiled. "I want you." She whispered. I smirked. "Later." I said. She sighed and we got up. We put the silk robes back on, then went to get dressed. We're done for the day. We changed clothes, then went to the car. "You know I love you. Right?" She asked. "I do. You know I love you, right?" I asked. She chuckled. "I do." She said and held my hand. She drove us home and we snuggled on the couch. I'm honestly exhausted. "I don't feel good." Jen said and laid down, putting her head in my lap. I put my hand on her cheek. "I don't either. How about we go get some rest?" I asked. She nodded and we walked upstairs and got in bed. We snuggled together and eventually drifted off to sleep.
---------------------------------------------

Hey guys!
Sorry this is kind of short.
The next one will be longer.
Opinions on this?
Please send me some requests!
-Sunny☀️