“Where's Mom and Dad?” He ask one of their maids as he guided me inside.

“Nasa taas ho, Sir si Ma'am. Habang si Sir naman ho ay nasa living room.” He just nod at their maid.

“Let's go upstairs. You'll meet my mom.” He said.

Wala akong magawa kundi sumunod sa kanya.

I was amazed by the design of their house. Its beautiful, indeed. It looks a luxurious one na makikita mo sa mga Hollywood films.

“Mom...”

I saw a woman as we get inside the master room. Kasalukuyan itong inaayusan sa ngayon.

“Where have you been, Nikko?” Her Mom ask him.

“I'm with December, Mom...” He said.

Her eyes finally glare at me. I greet him as a sign of respect and kiss her cheeks.

“Hello po, Ma'am.” I smiled at her.

She remain silent at muling tiningnan ang anak niya.

“..she's beautiful, Nikko.” She commented. I remain silent as I bow my head. “Have a seat, hija. What's your name?” She ask me.

“Mom, I already introduce her name to you earlier.”

“Ssh, Nikko! I'm talking to her. Go, call your Dad right now. He should meet also this beautiful girl infront of me.” She added.

Lihim akong nagpipigil ng aking ngiti.

Seve go outside as well as the people inside because her mom ask for it. Kaming dalawa lang tuloy ang naiwan dito.

“Can you tell me about yourself, Hija?” She ask me again as she face me.

I just smiled at her and nod.

“I'm December Avellaneda, Ma'am. I'm thirty years old and I'm a registered architect...” Nanatili akong nakangiti habang nagsasalita.

“Drop that Ma'am, Hija. Call me Tita from now on. I'm Caroline, Nikko's mother.”

“It's my pleasure to meet you, Tita.” I bow my head again at her.

“Me as well, Hija.” She smiled at me. “Anyway, are you his girlfriend? You know Hija, my son is very secretive. He never tell us everything..” She speak.

“Um, he's my suitor, Tita. We're not in a relationship as of now.” I admit. Totoo naman! He's still courting me.

Tita Caroline remain speechless na animo'y hindi makapaniwala.

“Seriously Hija? He's courting you? That's new huh!” She said that makes me smile.

“Yes po, Tita.”

“My son is thirty two, yet nanliligaw palang sayo? I'll talk to my son. Alam mo napakahina ng anak ko.” Naiiling na sabi niya na ikinatawa ko na lamang.

If I could speak the truth. Kung pwede lang. But, naisip ko, it's not appropriate to tell her especially he's the mother of Seve. Atsaka nahihiya rin ako.

“...ilang taon na ba kayo, Hija?”

“We're two years together Ma'am–uh Tita.” I bit my lip.