"I only see one beautiful girl, so give me a chance Ebony." He gave me a smile and I really wanted to say yes.

"I'll think about it." I wrote down his usual order and handed it to Josh.

Meg looked over at me and smiled, rubbing my belly she nudged my shoulder. "So is he still hitting on you?"

"God yes." I sat down in the chair behind the counter.

"You should say yes."

"Meg seriously do you not see that I am pregnant."

"I see, but I also see that you need to go out and have fun. I know you have to be bored out of your mind hanging with me and Darwin all the time."

"Are you tired of me?" I lifted my eyebrow at her and she laughed.

"Don't be silly we love having you around and when the baby is born we will always be here for you. But every girl needs a little male company." she started dancing.

I scrunched my nose up at her. "No thank you, this is the results of what happened the last time I had male company." I motioned to my now Six moths looking belly. I swear if I get any bigger i'm not going to be able to stand. This baby has Alpha written all over it, my body can hardly carry it.

"Have you thought about contacting the father?" Meg asked, I had told her that I was pregnant by my ex and left town without telling him about the baby. She feels I should tell him because he deserves the right to know. Although I value her opinion that's all it is.

"No, he's happy with someone else."

"Than you deserve to be happy with some one else. Go over there and tell that boy yes."

"Ebony Order up." Josh yelled from the back. I smiled at Meg and went to retrieve Chris's order. He put his phone down and helped me place his food on the table. "Can I see your phone?" He smiled and nodded yes while unlocking it. I entered my new phone number and handed it back to him. Walking away I felt my cell vibrate in my pocket. "Hello." I turned and looked at him.

"Go out with me tomorrow night, please."

Jaiden

I sat at my desk starring out the window at the children playing around outside. All I can think of is that my child could be out there playing too. I really fucked this all up, what was once a plan has turned into pure misery. I thought I was doing what was best for my mate, but instead it was the worst mistake I could have made. She trusted me, she loved me and I did nothing but hurt her. I glanced up at my beta Mark standing in the door way and he shook his head no. Ever since we found Eb's car and cell phone in the parking lot at the bus station, I've had my men out looking for her non stop. Dr Butler and his family have been worried sick looking for her, hell i'm worried sick looking for her. My mind my heart and my soul are telling me she's ok, cause if she was dead my wolf would feel it. The last time we saw each other wasn't what she thought it was I just wanted to explain to her that ever since we made love theirs been no one else.

"What do you want me to tell the boys?" Mark walked in my office and sat down.  

"Tell them to keep looking." 

"What are you going to do when you find her J? Maybe she is happy where ever she is." 

"Tell them to keep looking." I yelled causing him to flinch. "We gotta find her."

"Have you talked to her family yet?" 

"No, i feel guilty knowing i'm the reason she left. She's pregnant Mark." I finally told my long time friend a secret that I had been keeping since I found out. 

"How do you know?" 

"Reid knew, that was what she was going to tell me that night she came. My Mate is carrying my pup and I don't know where the fuck they are." 

"J she's carrying an Alpha's pup, she can go into labor next month. She just can't walk into a human hospital and deliver it." 

"I know." I slammed my hand down on my desk. "I don't know what to do Mark, I just need to know she's safe and than i'll leave her alone."

"So your still going to marry Natalie?"

"The plans have been made, the counsel is pleased with my decision."

"Than why look for Ebony Jaiden?" Mark stood to his feet and walked to my office door. "Maybe you should just leave her alone." He slammed my door behind him.

"I can't leave her alone because I love her." I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes. Alex one of my warriors mind linked me. "Alpha, we have another problem."

Ebony

I must have changed four times trying to find the write outfit to wear. Everything was either to tight or just didn't fit at all. After a while I settled on a pair of black legging and a grey maternity shirt that Meg had bought me on one of our many trips to the mall. I swear she loves shopping more than Janae, the thought of my friend made me sad, I wonder what she's doing now. So many times I wanted to call both her and Reid, just to say hi and I'm ok but again I would change my mind. The sound of someone knocking on my door told me Chris had arrived, when he had asked me where I wanted to go out to eat at I told him the diner because that was where I felt most comfortable at. Instead of trying to change my mind he simply agreed.  

"Did I tell you, you look beautiful to night." Chris sat across from me in a booth at the diner. 

"Yes you have and thank you." I smiled taking a sip of my lemonade. "You look very handsome yourself." 

"Well thank you I changed three times trying to look nice for you." He smiled God he is so cute.

I giggled. "I changed four times." I confessed. 

"I guess we both were nervous about tonight." 

"I don't know why, it's not like we don't know each other." 

Chris got up and moved to sit next to me, he took my hand in his. "I like you and I want to see where this goes." 

"Chris." Before I could answer a loud growl came from the front of the dinner. I looked up and couldn't believe my eyes, my heart was pounding and the tears immediately began to fall from my eyes. He was here, standing in front of me and I was happy to see him. His eyes bore into mines and than moved down to Chris and mines hand intertwined, I immediately let go of it. "Chris get up." I told him standing to my feet, keeping my eyes still on his Hazel ones, he smiled when he saw my belly.

"Ebony, do you know that guy?" Chris looked between us.

I nodded my head yes and than ran towards him, smiling he swooped me up in his massive arms and I felt like I was at home. "I missed you so much Reid." 

*** (I bet ya'll thought it Jaiden)Thank you all for being so patient with me, i hope this was worth the wait. As always please remember to vote and I love to read your comments, its motivation!***

All Rights Reserved By: MrsCassey

His Mark On MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara