23

Anyone back in our previous schools have witnessed that Lee Cheongsan and I did not get along not even the slightest bit

Anyone back in our previous schools have witnessed that Lee Cheongsan and I did not get along not even the slightest bit. Cheongsan and I were absolutely the complete opposite of each other, let me list down all the reasons why world three would have happened sooner of later because of the two of us.

First of all, I'm neat, well-organized and basically a perfectionist so I couldn't help but nag at him all the time when he's being untidy and shabby. Second of all, I'm a person and he was a night person and I am certain he noises he makes at night in the kitchen are intentional. Third of all, he was from the Faculty of Engineering which is coincidentally the rival of the Faculty of Architecture which I belonged to.

I could go on for hours listing out the differences between the two of us but I wouldn't want to waste my precious time on unimportant things like him. Back in high school, there were a couple of times where he would purposely screw up my name whenever we would order drinks from the coffee shop he was working at.

There was also that one time when he and his friends would come to visit the restaurant I was working at as a part time server. Yes, you guessed it right, Cheongsan would intentionally choose me as his server so that he could annoy me all the time but I couldn't do anything about it though or I'll lost my part time job.

Honestly, there was once a rumor going around back then that the reason why he always annoys and teases me was because they like me. But if the did, then shouldn't they be showing me affection and everything rather than trying to piss me off? So no, he definitely does not like me at all neither would I. Besides, we can't stand each other's guts.

So why the hell were we living under the same roof? Oh yeah, that's right. There was a red string connecting his and my pinky. It was no more than twenty feet long and it is not possible to stretch beyond that, much to my dismay. So whenever the one goes, the other one follows.

The following morning, I was awoken when I smelt of something being cooked which automatically made me smile with the thought of food. But then I immediately realized that Lee Cheongsan is probably the one cooking, making me shot to my feet and went straight to the kitchen even if I were still asleep.

He almost burned down my house not once but twice hence I practically banned that boy from cooking anything in the kitchen even if it's a simple ramen. When I entered the kitchen, my gaze immediately fell to the table that was already set. Before I averted my gaze to look at him who was in front of the stove, stirring something in the pot.

"What are you doing?", I practically shouted and stomped my way towards him.

He faced me with an innocent smile he could muster, "This would probably take a minute or so", he informed me, completely ignoring my previous question. 

  "What the fuck are you doing? Didn't I tell you to stay away from the kitche—"

"Come and take a seat and join me for breakfast", Cheongsan interrupted me. A sigh of defeat left his lips as I groggily took a seat while watching him as he began placing food on the table in front of me.

I ran a hand through my hair, "Why are you doing this?", I questioned him with a frown.

He simply shrugged his shoulders, placing the soup on the table that completed our breakfast for today. He took off his apron before taking a seat across from me, "I just wanted to make it up to you", he finally answered my question that I was repeatedly asking since earlier.

"About?", I replied with my eyebrows raised. He clasped their hands together and closed their eyes, "Thank you for the meal", he mumbled, completely ignoring my response. Another sigh escaped my lips before he starting eating the breakfast he cooked, "Eat before it gets cold", he told me once he noticed me just staring at him at disbelief rather than eating breakfast.

I contemplated for awhile, "Is this poisoned?", I asked him suspiciously. Cheongsan chuckled, "And why would I poison you?", he asked me back.

"Because you hate me and I hate you", I answered him my eyebrows raised.

He rolled his eyes, "Just eat, alright? I wouldn't eat this if I'm trying to poison you", he replied and took a big bite of fried rice before gesturing me to eat.

"I still don't trust you", I commented, now crossing my arms over my chest, "Why are you doing this? We're supposed to be despising each other's existence, yet here you are, you actually cooked food for your archenemy", I added, my tone firm.

I grew irritated when they ignored me, "Just eat. You're hurting my feelings, I had to ask your friends what your favorite food was so I could cook it for you", he murmured. My eyes widened upon hearing what they said, since when did they started talking to my friends?

"Wow, I wasn't aware you actually have feelings", I sarcastically commented, "It's quite a surprise since I thought you were heartless because of all the things you did to me back then", I added and gritted my teeth together.

"Look let's not argue in front of the food, alright?", he mumbled, not daring to look up at me. I huffed before finally picking up the spoon and started eating the food he cooked. Being taken aback when I realized how delicious everything tasted.

The both of us ate in silence with myself stealing glances at him from to time while he avoided eye contact with me as we both ate. For a second, I forgot we were actually enemies for years, to the point that I almost spoke up to compliment his cooking skills but held back, deciding to enjoy the rare silence surrounds the both of us.

It was actually quite weird having a calm atmosphere between the two of us since we were always bickering, arguing with each other and being noisy all the time as fuck. I can't believe we were able to bare each other's presence though I had a bit of difficulty.

He was the first one that finished eating and I was amazed when he went to place his plate on the sink. I even got more amazed when I heard the water going, meaning he was washing his plate. Now hold the fuck up? Since when did Lee Cheongsan started doing the dishes.

This is really weird and new for me, I used to scold him for not doing the dishes but now he's doing it on his own. Seriously, what is up with him? What did he ate? Is this really my Lee Cheongsan or this a doppelganger? Okay that sounds completely stupid. But to be honest, I really like this side of him, however I'm pretty sure this just for today because they're making it up to me for being loud last night but boy I was wrong.

"We need to talk", he flopped down on the seat across from me. I hummed, not daring to look up at him because I was too busy devouring the food in front of me. "It's important", he added.

"How important?", I asked him sarcastically as I you poured down water on your glass.

He took a deep before reaching over for my hand, placing his hand atop of mine, "I hate that I don't hate you anymore", he confessed, making you pull away from his grasp. I stared at him wide wide eyes, "I just love your face, and the stuff in it and around it. Just you, in general", he continued before releasing his breath that he did not even noticed he was holding.

"Don't make me laugh", you commented before chugging down a glass of water.

"And that's my glass of water you're drinking right now. So yes, that's indirect kiss, right there", he informed me which made me surprisingly blush red.

Heck no, why was I blushing? Was it possible that I was also developing feelings for him this whole time? I was supposed to be hating him and his whole existence but was he making me blush? I kept on convincing myself that I was blushing in embarrassment but the smile on your lips says otherwise.