He crawled down to her mother's feet amd said, " ammi... apke shohar ne bhot zulam kiya apke iss masum bete pe!" He said pouting.

Ladies chuckled and his mother caressed his hair with love and affection.
" aane do mene khabar leni h unki!"

" kisi kharab. ..? Khabar toh muje leni h isss Junaid ki! Ammi apko malom h apke iss nikamme bete ne.. aj kya kiya!" Waqaur said entering with his sleeves folded. Coat resting on his one hand. Hair messed up.eyes red due to hectic day.

Following him Saad, Almas and Kamran entered and murmured their salam.

" bhabii bachao!" Junaid ran to Juweria. Who glared at Waqaur.

Waqaur just rolled his eyes and said  " ha ha kuch nhi keh rha tumare bhai ko! Bhaiyo ke samne shohar ki koi value hi nhi!" He said gritting his teeth.

While Saad chuckled.

Fiza's eyes were on saad. She quickly ran to kitchen and brought water for everyone.serving them each glass which lastly moved towards him.

He was scrolling his phone. He took the glass and gulped  water.

Fiza huffed as he didn't gave her a single glance since he entered.

" chale sab freh ho jaye.. khana laga rahi h me" phuphii said informing everyone.

Almas smiled at his sister and patted her head, " aram karlo gudiya, thak gyi hogi"

" jii bhaijaan, khana kha ke mene aram hi karna h" said phuphi smiling at her elder brother .

Kamran came forward and said, " shayad mene ye imli.. li thi kisi ke liye" he said teasingly to his younger sister.

Hadiya (phuphi)  squealed at her younger brother's word and said, " laye de muje!"

Almas and Kamran chuckled at her behaviour and gave it to her. She amiled wholeheartedly.

Almas eyes moistened at his younger sister, she was a widow at a very young age. They asked her many times to restart her life. But she denied saying, " ab zoya or fiza hi meri duniya... Ashraf mujse bhot pyar karte the.. me unki jagah kisi ko nhi de skati"

He patted her head and prayed for her happiness and long life.

Soon dinner was served.

Waqaur's eyes sparkled seeing his favourite sheer korma.

He looked at his mom, she shrugged

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He looked at his mom, she shrugged. Than he looked at Juweria who was maig weird faces.

He elbowed Maha who was eating like she was hungry for ages!

" kya h bhai!" She whispered whining.

" ye sheer korma tumari bhabi ne banaya h?" He asked in a hushed tone.

She nodded like a mad woman shoving a big morsel of biryani in her mouth.

Meanwhile Almas said, " humne aj Abedin sahab se baat ki thi engagement date 2 din baad ki h"

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें