𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

✧𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 '𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄'✧

"EREN?" YOU blinked, confused. You weren't expecting to see your classmate here. What the hell was Eren Yeager doing in Armin's dorm? Uhhh...Right! They are close friends. Of course Eren would be hanging out at Armin's place...why cleaning though?

"What's up?" Eren said, scratching the back of his head. He opened the door a little wider, standing up straight in front of you.

Aren't Eren and Armin roommates? Oh my god, they are roommates. Not that it was particularly a bad thing. You just didn't want Connie and Sasha knowing you were out with Armin. They'd never leave you alone if they did. Their so called 'harmless teasing' was a little too extreme. So if Eren knew, he would probably tell Jean or something. And there was a high chance Jean would then tell those two crackheads. You sweat dropped. After a minute you realised there was no reason for Eren to tell anyone you were hanging out with a friend and that you were just being paranoid. You internally cringed at yourself.

"Hey Eren," you said sweetly, "I'm just here waiting for Armin. He's taking me somewhere."

"Armin?" Eren uttered, eyebrows furrowed. He went silent for a second before speaking up, "I think he's in the shower."

"Oh. Okay."

Eren looked at you awkwardly like he didn't know what to do or say.

"Oh, shit uhhh, come in," he stammered, moving aside. "It's cold outside."

"Thank you," you said with a tense smile, making your way inside hurriedly, escaping the cold. The dormitory was just as freezing as outside.

"I guess it isn't any better in here," Eren mumbled, chuckling awkwardly. You pursed your lips.

"Why is it so cold in here?" You asked, taking a deep breath. The room smelled like a hint of coconut and vanilla. You inhaled the sweet smell as you took in your surroundings. It was unsurprisingly clean and neat except for a mop and a few cleaning products that were thrown around the place. Some furniture was moved around. The layout of the dorm was the same as yours; a bathroom, kitchen, bedroom and sitting area.

"I'm cleaning so the place needs ventilation," Eren explained, picking up the mop and taking it with him to the small kitchen to put it away. "I can close the windows, if you want."

"Um it's fine. I'm not staying long anyways."

You stood by the entrance, awkwardly looking around. Eren turned to you with raised eyebrows.

"Sit," he gestured his head towards the couch. You took your shoes off then made your way to the couch, sitting down slowly. The two seat leather couch was black with a glass rectangular coffee-table in front of it and a tv on the wall. A few plants and picture frames decorated the place, but the decor was minimal. Fitting for both Armin and Eren.