Chapter 1

After finishing today's college, you came back home. You can see your mom in the kitchen probably cooking dinner for you and your dad. You live with your mom and dad. You are their only child.

"Eomma I am back." You say in tired voice.

"How was your day?" Your father asked.

"It was good." You say climbing the stairs to your room.

"Great, come down in an hour. I have cooked your favorite dinner." Your mother says in a strict tone.

You hum and close the door to your room. Throwing your bag on the bed. You open up your laptop and click the app you're dying to open since morning.

"I am excited today. It's going to be another beautiful day with him.

I wore this beautiful strawberry dress which he gifted me.

 I feel like a princess. His princess as he calls me. I walked the stairs down and there he is waiting for me. Like a groom waits for his bride on their wedding day. I am feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"Shall we go princess?" He asks in his sweet voice.

I just give him a shy nod as I can feel my cheeks burning.

He puts his fingers on my chin and lifts my head up "don't hide it from me. I love to see you blush."

A sweet smile curved on my lips.

He is so charming. He takes me to Everland theme park. He remembered that I love parks and I always wanted to come with him here.

We did all the fun we could. Tried all the rides. When my head started to spin from the heavy rides. He being the most sweet and gentle boyfriend on this planet gave me his shoulder to rest.

But our fun did not stop. We ate all the ice cream we could. He bought me many cute plushies. So much that I couldn't carry them back in my hands. He carried them for me.

He carried them in his only one hand. As he intertwined his other hand with mine.

It turned a bit cold in the evening. I am feeling some chills because of which my nose turned red.

"Are you feeling cold?" He asked from concern.

"No, I am not" I shook my head in denial.

He took his jacket off to give it to me. He made me wear that. Chained it up, absolutely babying me.

"You look so cute" he pulled my chin and smiled at my cuteness.

"You will be cold now!" I question him.

"No, princess. I am full of warmth from your love."

I smiled at his cheesy answer but I loved the way he said it. I love him so much.

After enjoying the day with him. Hand in hand he made me sit in his car. While driving he never left my hand. I can feel all the warmth coming from him.

We came back home after spending such a beautiful day together. When I was about to enter in. He grabs my hand and turned me to him. Hugging me tight and then kissing my cheeks sweetly.

The butterflies and all those tingling feelings are not coming to an end today for me. I wish that this always remain the same and never changes.

He left me signaling to go back home as it's cold outside. I don't know what came to me and I quickly turned to him pecking his cheek softly.

And then I run inside as quickly as possible. Because I don't want him to see my red blushing hard face. I can feel him smiling ear to ear after what I did. But I did not look back to him."

"Y/Naaa come down for dinner" your mom shouted from down below bringing you out from your wonderland.

You look at your watch on the table. It's been an hour of you writing this sweet stuff down. You quickly clicked the enter button publishing another beautiful chapter to your story.

Oh! Yes, you're a Wattpad writer. You love to write. That's why you're a literature student at your college. But you never thought that you will be in a need of writing a love story you want for you. "MY LOVE" that is the title of your story.

You have one hot and handsome boyfriend. He is a dream for everyone but actually he is yours. Is he? Because sometimes it does not look like that.

"Come quickly" this time it's your dad. You move your butt and go down otherwise they will come up. Because mostly you miss your dinner, which is wrong.

You sit down on the table and your mom serve you her delicious cooking. You can see your favorite dishes on the table but you're not interested in them. Your mind and soul are still on Jungkook.

Your boyfriend, whom you love very much. He does too. Or so you think. You felt so good for this one hour while writing your imagines on Wattpad that you forgot the pain you went through today in college. The pain you're feeling for so long.

College. It used to be great in the starting. When you had this little crush on Jungkook.

One day because of your best friend's, Rose and Jisoo, sweet little conspiracy you both came into relationship. Well, it's a long story. Let's keep it for another day.

It was great initially. You can feel it in your bones that he loves you. He changed so much for you. He never took things serious but now he studies seriously for you. He is aiming for a job just for you. What has never changed is him being a flirt still.

Which is a problem for you. Because there are girls all over him. They want him, they claim him, laying hands whenever they get a chance. Making you go invisible. As if you don't exist. Like he does not have a girlfriend. The problem is not just those girls but also him. He flirts with them right in front of you.

Now, the question is why don't you leave him. It's not that easy to quite a relationship. Also, when you love him so much. You want all what you wrote just now with him. You want your life with him. He is your life. Only him.

Rose always tells you to talk to him. But it's not that easy. It's easy to write on Wattpad then to tell him. It's tough. Your little secret of writing is known to your two best friends.

You never want it to come out either. You're already a nerd and if she knows then you will be bullied even more. She already calls you bimbo nerd with "her" boyfriend. She still claims Jungkook to be his.

She! Mia, Seong Mia. A nightmare for you. Jungkook's ex.

"You loved Kimchi jjigae sweetheart?" Your mind was about to wobble on her and Jungkook when you mother asked you about your favorite stew.