~Chapter 5~ Hanging Out With Him!

~Hinatas Pov~
"Ni-Channnnn!" I woke to my little sister yelling my nickname that she gave me.
"Hmm?" I mumbled tiredly.
"Your going to be late!!" Natsu said. I looked over to the clock.
"OH CRAP YOUR RIGHT!!!" I said as j quickly got up. Natsu walked out of my room as I was rushing.
I ran out of my room and said my goodbyes as I grabbed toast and ran outside. I was hoping I wont be late.

~After running for a couple of minutes ~
I see the school building ahead as I arrived stopping running as I was breathing heavily then I heard.
"Chibi-Chan!!" I looked up confused then I saw Oikawa. I saw him running my way as I stopped leaning over and ate the rest of the toast. He then arrived next to me smiling brightly.
He then quickly grabbed my arm and started to run. I was confused until I looked behind us.
"Gahhhh!" I screamed terrified at seeing alot of fangirls changing us. Oikawa them pulled us between two walls. We were pretest up against each other. My face went a bit red seeing how close we were. I could tell his face was also a bit red.
The fangirls were finally out of sight as we moved from where we are.
"Heh sorry about that Chibi-Chan" Oikawa said rubbing the back of his neck.
"I-Its ok!" I said.

Oikawa then walked me to my class.
I was about to walk in but Oikawa grabbed my hand.
"Wait!" Oikawa said. I looked back at him as there was a bit blush on my face.
"Yes?" I asked.
"W-Would you like to hang out after school?" Oikawa asked. My eyes widen and a bit of blush appeared on my face.
"S-Sure!" I answered excited. Oikawa smiled brightly.
"Bye Chibi-Chan! Cya later!" Oikawa said smiling while waving.
"Bye!" I said waving back and walked into my class.

~After classes cause author to lazy and to tired to type the classes~

After I finished my classes the day was coming to an end.

'Im so excited to hangout with oikawa! Eek!'

I waited outside of school for oikawa and after a bit of waiting.

"Heyy Chibi-Chann" Oikawa said walking over to me.
"Hey!" I said looking over at.
"Ready?" oikawa asked. I nodded and started to walk together in a direction of a cafe. We talked about a lot while walking.

~Once there~

We both walked in and took a seat.
"What do you want to eat and drink?" Oikawa asked.
"Hm" I looked at the menu. I continue to look as Oikawa already knew what he wanted. After awhile we both ordered.

"So how do you like the school so far?" Oikawa asked.
"I really like it so far it's pretty cool! And exciting!" I answered.
"Well I'll glad Chibi-Chan!" Oikawa said smiling.
After a bit of talking our food and drinks arrived. Ngl I had pretty fun there at the cafe with him, it was great to get to know him better since we are gonna be on the same team and all from now on and same school so im pretty excited! Continuing to talk till we were done with our drinks and food. Afterwards he took me home.

I flopped onto my bed.
'That was so much fun! Really glad we got a chance to do that today with how crazy the morning was. Can't wait for more to come! If they do.. Well we shall see. I also want to get to know the others on the team that would be fun! I'm glad my mom inrolled me here!'
And with that I feel asleep thinking about what will happen next.

A/N
I'm so sorry I've been gone and that this isnt much detailed I finished this at midnight so tired brain. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter!