3

When all that is available to the artist in search of grace is blankness, the darkness holds a special place.

The artist lurks as a result, looking for words to put on a page or notes delivered to inky space to satisfy the desire to share.

The obligatory hangs above a heart emptiness, with past works long divorced from the shadows of the now.

The dusk cloak transforms into the muse gloom, declaring what lies beyond with a voice no longer mute, and creations are finally born.

———

"Good day, sleeping beauty."

"What are you doing here, ran?"

'Ran is in my room? Omg I must be dreaming right now,' she exclaimed.

"Did you say I could stay here for two days?"

"Did I? "All right, okay."

He nodded and checked the time, then returned my gaze and said,

"You go change young lady, we're already late," he said with a cold smile.

As he exited the room, I returned his smile.

'What in the fucking fuckity is going on?" Everything appears to be real right now. Didn't I pass away? Or was it all a dream?'

'What am I doing here?" Who am I at the moment?'

'Whatever this is, it has to be a dream, I swear.'

I shrugged it off and did what Ran had told me to do because he said we were running late.

He asked, irritated, "What took you so long?"

"Well, I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what to wear because all of my school uniforms are filthy—nonetheless, would you mind washing them for me?"

"Damn, I didn't realize you could talk back," he grumbled.

"Tsk"

"Let's go y/n, we're running out of time"

He stated this as he snatched my wrist and walked out the door.

"Wait, Ran. Where is your brother?"

He continued, still clutching my wrist, "Of course he's at home."

I simply let myself be dragged by him.

Who wouldn't, after all? Consider being dragged by RAN HAITINI, the most hottest anime character.

"Y/n-chan~" ah shit.

"Yuri, what the hell do you want?"

"Why do you have to be so cold, y/n-chan?" she pouts as she clings to my arms.

'istg she's so annoying,' I grumbled as I continued to write.

"Y/n-chan, what do you want to eat? My treat," she said with a friendly smile.

'Fuck it, she's cute.'

"I'm craving McDonald's right now."

"Then let's go get some!"