1

"Y/N! COME BACK HERE, YOU PIECE OF SHIT! ONCE I CATCH YOU, I WILL HIT YOU UNTIL YOU BLEED!"

He threatened his own daughter for fleeing him because she couldn't afford to buy him a single cigarette.

Why? She doesn't know how to communicate because she's a fucking child.

For her, the only option was to flee.

Hiding behind a wall, panting heavily.

"Come on out, I know you're here!"

Little Y/n covered her mouth to avoid making a noise, knowing that if she did, everything would be over for her.

Thankfully, her father was unable to locate her and fled in the opposite direction, ready to fuck the shit out of her.

She peered behind the wall to make sure no one was there, and when she was sure no one was there, she sighed in relief.

"I miss my mother and father."
------------------

Y/n's point of view

Because of that nightmare, I woke up with heavy breathing.

Even if it's merely a dream, I don't want to see my father's face.

'Wait, what time is it?'

'I thought, and my eyes widened as I took my phone.'

"Oh sh*t, I'm going to be late!"
When I entered the restroom, I was panicked and rushed.

I rushed out of the shower and into my closet to put on my school uniform.

Yes, y/n is now in middle school and is going through a lot.

When I finally put on my school uniform, I went downstairs and was greeted only by my cat.

"Meow," the cat meowed and swayed to my feet, and I laughed and petted her head.

"ohayo, nini-chan! Let's get you some food, I know you're hungry," I said as I carried her to the cat food.

"Eat well, Nini-chan; I'll see you later; don't shit all over the place, okay?"

"meow"

I waved goodbye and closed my apartment door, hurrying to the exit because wtf I am 5 minutes late.

My teacher is strict and dislikes students who arrive late for class.
-----------------
Y/N L/N is a thirteen-year-old girl who lives on Bwakangshit Street in the barangay of Pukingina Zone 5.
Y/n is a cat and dog lover who is also a Filipina who enjoys watching anime. She constantly curses as if there's no tomorrow.
------------------
As I approached the school gate, everyone's attention was drawn to me; I looked at them with a puzzled expression but decided to shrug it off.

'How come they're staring at me like that?'

It's too awkward, so I furrowed my brows and sped up my steps.

'Wait a minute, isn't it 8:10?

What are they doing out here?