015. THE RESSURECTED

Start from the beginning

     Y/N glares at her as she proceeds to speak, "You trusted me to help deliver your babies. On some level, Y/N, you know I am an ally. I wanna help you!" Y/N huffed, "How? What could you possibly have to offer me?"

     "What do you want?" Monica softly asks.

     "I have what I want and no one will ever take it from me again," Y/N hissed and hurled the purple sphere up until it blows out and spreads through. In an instant, the green lasers was pointing at Director Hayward as all guns aimed at him.

     "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Stand down!"

     "Y/N!" Monica tries to call her but she didn't look back and proceeds to re-enter the Hex. On the other hand, Hayward was trying to tell the soldiers to bring their guns down, but no one listened as their minds are still being controlled by Y/N.

     As Y/N opens the Hex, it glowed purple and her control over the soldiers' mind are finally released. And with a last glance, she entered through the invisible energy field.

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

     "Sparky! Come on, boy!"

     "Sparky! Sparky!"

     "Here boy, Sparky!" The L/N-Lokison twins yelled out, looking for their dog who has not returned yet after running out when their mother left the house to take care of the threat. Y/N walked around in town with them, looking behind the bushes and cars.

     "Hey, what's the trouble, little ones?" A neighbor asked. "We can't find our dog," Frigga responded with an upset frown. "Ah, don't worry, he's sure to turn up. Your mom won't let him get far. Ma'am," The neighbor shoots her a nod in greeting.

     "I don't know where he could've gone," Y/N sighs, letting Frigga and Alviss hold onto her hands as they continue to search for Sparky, "Here, boy! Sparky! Sparky!"

     "Sparky!"

     Just then, there was a rustling sound in the nearby bushes of the house around, "Sparky!" Alviss called—only for Agnes to emerge from the bushes with a worried look on her face, holding a blue blanket, covering some sort of lump.

     Frigga and Alviss gasps at the sight. "I didn't wanna come until I'd wrapped him up," Agnes says as she slowly steps out. "What happened to him?" Y/N questioned and stepped up.

     "Found him in my azalea bushes. Don't know how many leaves he ate, I didn't find him until it was too late," Agnes shoots the twin a sad look, "Oh, Frigga, Alviss, I'm so sorry." The said twins begin to tear up as they look at each other and shakily nods.

     "Wait. Don't. Don't," Y/N says pointedly as she came to them. "Don't what?" Frigga almost snapped as they sniffled.

     "Don't age yourselves up. The urge to run from this feeling is powerful," She began to lecture the kids, "I know." Alviss sniffs, "It's too sad." Frigga added, "You can fix anything, Mom. Fix the dead." Y/N tensed up as she looked at her daughter, "What? No..."

     "You can do that?" Agnes gasps behind her.

     Y/N paid no attention to her and continued to talk to her kids, "I am trying to tell you that there are rules in life, okay? We can't rush aging just because it's convenient." She chuckles dryly as she ignores the painful lump in her throat, "And we can't reverse death, no matter how sad it makes us. Okay?"

     "Some things are forever."

     Agnes was tearing up behind her while Alviss looks at his mother, "You said family is forever." Y/N whips her gaze to Frigga as the little girl spoke, "He is family. Bring him back, Mom. Please?"