𝙉𝙎𝙁𝙒 ☾︎ ᎪᎽᎪͲϴ ☾︎ 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆

En başından başla

"I know. Anything else?"

You laughed internally, trying to hide your face behind the book you were reading to avoid people seeing your smirk, Ayato's boldness were something else. You watched the scene unfold as the girl tried to take Ayato out. But it was getting on your nerves already. She was practically harassing Ayato, even though he already hinted her to stop already, she grabbed her by the tie and whispered something to his ear.

That was the final straw, despite the chaotic crowd, you walked towards them and tapped the girl by the shoulder, she turned to look at you and rose a brow.

"What? Can't you see I'm talking to someone?" The girl crossed her arms, her chest bounced as she rested her chest on top of her folded arms. You tried to fight the urge to roll your eyes. "And can't you see the sign? It said library. And here you are creating such noise, can't you at least respect the people studying and reading?"

Ayato cleared his throat and straightened his tie, composing himself. "As far as I know, this girl is correct. So I beg you to leave, for I have no intention into agreeing with whatever you say. Plus, keep quiet."

The girl rolled her eyes and flicked her long blonde hair, walking towards the exit, intentionally bumping unto your shoulder. "What a bitch." She whispered and walked out alongside her friends who threw you death glances. You didn't bother to taunt back at them, at least it's quiet again.

Peace was back again inside the enclosed room, only the air condition sounds and quiet murmurs were only heard. As for you, you walked back to your table and huffed out a breath. Flipping through the pages and mindlessly tracing your finger on the paper to track where the wondrous flow of words will take you. You tried to look at Ayato and see what he is currently up to, you saw him looking back at you, he smiled when he saw you look at him. You quickly turned your gaze back to your book and pretend you didn't see anything, being slightly flustered with that small interaction.

Few hours have passed and numerous people have already left, you've already finished three books within those hours. Feeling sufficed with the amount of knowledge and entertainment you received. Well mostly entertainment and pleasure, you read something very R-rated, the book thoroughly covered the wide variety of kinks and sexual games. You can't believe there are these kinds of books in this large library. But since it was marked explicit and erotic, it was off limits to the younger readers.

Only a few people go to that section anyways, if someone saw you lurking around that corner, well, you're probably up to something nasty or maybe just curious how sex works.

You were packing your things and ready to leave when you noticed the silver-haired man pull a chair beside you and sat on it. You turned your head and looked at him. Ayato really looked very kingly seating like that, his long legs were crossed, his elbow placed on the table and he rested his face on his knuckle whilst smiling at you.

"What an interesting choice of books." Ayato commented as he saw those kind of books on your table, his index finger slightly tilting the book in order for him to read the title clearly.

"Oh..uh-I was just curious about something. Yeah..." You stammered and snatched the books away from his grasp. "You have work to do right? What are you doing here?"

"Curious? About sex?" Ayato dodged all of your questions and settled on your first statement. He let out a breathy chuckle and smirked at you.

"None of your concern. And I was about to head out anyway." You reasoned, grabbing all of your books and tried to put it back on random shelves. Hiding your embarrassment.

"Tsk. No, no. That's not where you put that. It belongs there. You know you should put back the things you got to their proper places." He reprimanded and folded his arms and walked towards you. "Let me help you." Ayato grabbed some of the books from you and started walking down the restricted area. You gulped and followed him, he walks so elegantly, so perfect.