(Y/n) just smiled and Lilligant still danced. Murata stared and mumbled. "Fire with fire..." He mumbled and we looked. "What?" "I'm saying she might have to fight fire with fire. She's not getting too much balms to Lilligant by dodging. And look at the two. They're highly damaged. It just comes to if she'll realize or switch..." I looked at him and (Y/n) looked at her Pokémon. She was worried and Lilligant jumped. She looked and Lilligant clearly aimed for her.

She got up and smiled to the two. They were confused and whimpered. They tried getting up but (Y/n) smiled.

She jumped back, got on her unharmed hand and flipped in the air. I was surprised and Murata nodded. "Knew it..." He smiled a bit and in the flip, she tossed Lilligant a balm, which she ate. Both landed and stared each other down. They stared before (Y/n) had slightly bowed. Lilligant bowed too before both (Y/n) smiled. "Well Lilligant? I see what I need to do. Shall we dance?" Lilligant nodded and they danced together. Lilligant still attempted to harm her but because they were dancing together, it didn't work much and (Y/n) soon calmed her.

She smiled and Lilligant looked. She was confused and Mai smiled. "Lilligant!" She smiled and Lilligant looked. She was confused and Mai smiled.

"You were in a frenzy! It's good to have you back!" Lilligant looked and looked at (Y/n). She bowed to her and (Y/n) smiled. She bowed back and smiled. "It's good to see you safe Lilligant. It was a nice dance." Lilligant smiled and gave her a grass plate. She looked and smiled. She took it and smiled.

"Thank you Lilligant." She nodded and smiled. I smiled and went to her.

"Are you okay?" "I'm fine. But..." She smiled and picked up the two. Eevee whimpered and she smiled. "It's okay. You did great still." She smiled and Mai spoke.

"Here, let me take care of them." "Oh really? Thank you." She smiled and Mai took them. She was happy and went with her. "Thank you Mai." "You helped Lilligant. It's the least I can do." She smiled and they left. She was smiling and N mumbled.

"But she was dancing..." "I know... she probably wasn't too happy doing it, but I'll check with her. At least it wasn't the normal dance..." Lilligant was confused and N looked. "Oh. She was forced to dance apparently. She doesn't enjoy doing it herself to much." Lilligant seemed worried and I smiled.

"I'll go check with her now. Don't worry Lilligant." She nodded a bit and I went to (Y/n). I almost opened the door but heard them. I was nervous and checked through the window on the door. (Y/n) had her back to the door and Mai smiled as she grabbed some medicine and bandages. I saw them speaking as Mai was treating Flareon.

"You know, I've never seen my brother so worried." "Huh? What are you talking about?" She tilted her head aside and Mai smiled. She saw me and I saw a quick smirk before she spoke.

"I mean he was completely worried as he watched you. He didn't take his eyes off you for a second. So, quick question. What do you think of my brother? That other kid was the same too now that I think of it. So what about him too? I'm curious." (Y/n) smiled and raised her right hand to her face, I saw a bit of blush and she spoke. Her hand was in a small fist as she gently touched her face.

"Well... they're both really nice. It feels weird to say to you since you're his sister but...-" "Oh don't worry. I won't think anything is weird. Besides, I need to see if he needs to work on his attitude." She laughed a bit and smiled.

"It feels kinda... selfish of me to say but... I really like both of them. Probably couldn't possibly tell them since they both feel so much better than I would ever deserve... N has been so nice and patient with me. He's so gentle and helps me and Murata however he can. Even if we scared him when we met..." she smiled and Mai nodded as (Y/n) continued.