𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲- 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬

Robby: Art Museum

Robby: Art Museum

"No way really!!" Y/N said excitedly.

"Yes I got the last tickets c'mon lets go" Robby smiled.

The couple got ready and went along their way. Y/N and Robby enjoyed painting and occasionally going to art museums when they got the chance too. It was fun for them. They would get dressed up and eat lunch after. It was something they loved other than karate. It was a good escape for them, it was calm, peaceful, and comforting for them. The art museum had faint music in the background. It was classical music, you could hear it playing softly; it filled the room. Robby took Y/N's hand and danced with her. They swayed through the empty room filled of beautiful art. Robby looked down at her, he loved how her hair would move to their slow rhythm. In that moment, they felt like it was only them two in the world. It was peaceful, she looked at her boyfriend. His pretty eyes glistened under the light, she caressed his face.

"How did I get so lucky with you?" She told him as she danced with him

"I think it was that one punch you gave me. It was so good that you gave me a black eye" He laughed and gave her a kiss.

Miguel: Drive in Movie

Y/N and Miguel were going to a drive in movie. Since Valentines Day ended up being on Monday, they both had school and Karate. So they thought going to this drive in movie place that Johnny said was pretty cool would be a good date. They got In-N-Out to eat in the car, as well as popcorn, candy, and drinks. Miguel and Y/N also went in their matching pijama pants. They wouldn't be getting out of the car so their outfit was comfy.

"What movie are we watching?" Miguel asked as he took a sip of his blue raspberry icee.

"Uh Sensei said it called Stand By Me" Y/N responded then took a bite of her burger.

The movie started and the couple went to the backseat to be more comfortable. They brought blankets since it was colder at night. Miguel pulled Y/N closer to him, they cuddled and would occasionally feed one another popcorn and candy.