𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐳 - 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬

The sun peaked out of Y/N's window, the beaming rays made Miguel fuss

The sun peaked out of Y/N's window, the beaming rays made Miguel fuss. His tan skin looked dewy and beautiful. It caused him to wake up, his eyes brown eyes looked like sweet honey due to the sun.

"What's the plan today?" She said while laying on Miguel's chest.

"Well Hawk, Aisha, Demetri and the rest want to go to Santa Cruz" He answered.

Y/N agreed and proceeded to sit up, but was immediately was brougt down by Miguel. He wrapped his toned arms around her waist and cuddled her. Y/N turned around and faced him, his black hair was messy and his eyes were a bit puffy. His lips were admirable, his complexion was just perfection.

"C'mon Migue we have to get up, remember last time we were late an Demetri just barged in here" She told him as she played with his hair.

"Fine fine I'm going" He claimed as he yawned then stretched.

Y/N got ready, she began to straighten her hair then her makeup. One she got done with that, she chose her outfit. It consisted of mom jeans, a black shirt and a red flannel she had. Then she got her rings and a dainty necklace that Miguel gave her for their anneversary. She stood infront of her mirror looking at herself up and down. That was when she felt his arms again, he rested his chin on her shoulder. In his eyes she was the most beautiful creation on this world.

"You look good mi amor" Miguel said as he kissed her cheek.

"You think so?" She doubted him.

"I know so, besides you're wearing my flannel" He laughed as he looked at her outfit.

"Shit sorry Miggy, I totally forgot" Y/N panicked a bit.

"No worried keep it you look better than I did.

His girlfriend smiled at him, she then turned and kissed him. Miguel went to his closet and digged through his clothes.

"Fuck I'm running out of clothes" He mumbled then looked at Y/N who was applying lipgloss.

———————
𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬! 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 <𝟑
- 𝐝