Chris laughs.

"Get the camera out of my face." I say. "I'm seriously freaking out."

I have a deathly fear of heights.

"I think I'm starting to have a panic attack. Nick where are you?" I'm afraid to look up, or to move at all.

"I'm right here." He puts his arm around me.

I take a deep breathe.

"We're at the ground now." Matt says.

I look up slowly and sigh.

We walk out of the elevator.

"Drama queen." Chris whispers to the cameras.

"You are so mean. Obviously if she's having a literal panic attack she wasn't being overdramatic and she was actually struggling." Matt says.

"Guys it's fine. Chris I'm gonna push you off a fucking ledge."

"Do it you won't."

"We're about to go to a zoo. Do you really wanna test me?" I ask, looking him in the eye.

"No."

"Good."

-

I squeal. "Loooook!"

I grab Chris by the arm.

"Woah!"

"Look at the tigers." I pout. "I want oneeeeee."

"It would literally kill you." Chris says.

"Well actually, tigers are very easy to train, if it's done right. They're fast learners. Tigers could easily be made into pets if people had all the right conditions for one." The tour guide tells us.

"What do you mean 'conditions'?" I ask.

"Well you need a big enough house so that the tiger has enough room, and you need to train it to not go to the bathroom in your house. And you need to buy fresh meat for it."

"Oh." I frown. "I probably couldn't have a pet tiger then."

"Well we have trained professionals that deal with the tigers if you want to go in their cage and pet them."

"REALLY?!" I jump with excitement. "Yes yes yes. Do you guys wanna go with me?"

They all look at me blankly.

"Alright." I shrug. "Your loss."

The tour guide leads me to a lady in a uniform, she's probably one of those professionals he was talking about that know how to handle tigers.

"Hi, I'm Julie. Don't worry, as long as you follow the rules and listen to my instructions you won't be hurt. Tigers are very misunderstood creatures. Unless they feel like their home is being invaded or like they're threatened, they're sweet as pie."

I nod and smile.

"You want to approach them slowly and reach your hand out so they can get used to your smell." She tells me as we enter the cage. "They know me by now so when they see me they don't feel threatened or under attack."

I reach my hand out and slowly walk closer to them.

"Now let them smell you..." Julie repeats in a slow voice.

The tigers start to walk towards me.

I try not to jump or squeal.

They sniff my hand for a little bit. They start pushing me slightly with their heads.

"Wow, this is interesting. They've never done this with anyone except me before." Julie says.

I pet their heads.

"They're so soft." I say to Nick, Matt and Chris, who are all watching and recording from outside the cage.

"She's gonna die bro." Chris says.

"Oh my god chris." Nick rolls his eyes.

"Can I sit down?" I ask.

"Yeah. That actually will help more because if you get lower than them, they see it as you surrendering to them and giving them the dominance." Julie explains.

I slowly start to sit down.

They lay down on either side of me.

"What are their names?" I ask.

One of them puts their heads on my lap.

"Well that one that just put his head in your lap is Cuddles, and the other one is Ginger, who is a a girl." Julie says.

"Guys, come in. They're so cute." I say to the boys, trying not to be too loud.

"I'll go." Matt says. He goes around the corner and Julie lets him in.

"Like I told her, slow. Let them get used to you." Julie says.

Matt slowly comes towards us.

"Hold on, hold on. Cuddles looks a little angry." Julie says.

Matt stops.

"It's okay Cuddles. He's my friend." I smile at him.

Matt takes another step forward.

"Pet them Matt they're sooooo soft." I say.

Matt kneels down and pets Ginger.

She does the pushing thing with him too.

He sits down in front of us.

Before we know it, all four of us are in the cage petting Ginger and Cuddles.

A/n- FOUR THOUSAND?!?! FOUR        TTTHHOOUUUUSSSAAANNNNNDDDDDD?!?!?!?!?!?