Rosie looked around being able to spot Minho who was already looking over at her. He raised his eyebrows trying to speak to her in hand motions. The girl shrugged her shoulders not knowing what was going to happen to her.

      Rosie could feel herself going insane. Bad feelings consumed her and her gut was telling her to get out of this place. She did her best to avoid thinking about the boys she left to die in the maze but it started to consume her. Rosie breathed deeply stopping herself from letting tears run down her face.

      It was not time to mourn her dearest friends. It was a time to put a façade and show everyone she was untouchable. No one could get to her.

"Thomas?" Every glader including Rosie turned their heads to the man with a gun in his pocket standing in front of Thomas.

      "Yeah?" The boy answered

       "Come with me, please." The soldier stated waiting for Thomas to stand up and follow him.

      The pair headed outside of the large room passing by a doctor that entered the room the same time they were leaving. Rosie peeked her head out noticing the doctor was the one from earlier.

      He held a small tube of what seemed like blood. Nobody payed much attention to him. The other nurses or doctors greeted him before leaving him to do what he was going to do. He looked through his papers waiting for the nurse who attended on Thomas to leave.

      Rosie glanced around the room as everyone was focused on their tasks they didn't see the doctor's actions besides Rosie. The man switched the tubes placing the one he held on the counter and grabbing the blood the nurse took out of Thomas. He disguised it as looking for some gloves and empty tubes.

       The doctor headed over to where Rosie was seated. Newt turned noticing that it was a man assigned to her and not a woman like the one assigned to Teresa. "Rosie, correct?" The doctor asked as she nodded, "Great. Let's get started. Is it okay if I close the blinds?"

      Rosie glanced to Minho who shrugged his shoulders but nodded knowing that if something happened to her, the boys would watch over her. Rosie spoke up, "yeah, that's fine."

       The man closed the blinds making sure no one would be able to see them and since they were the farthest away, no one would really hear them.

       "I'm doctor Kaleo," the man explained before taking his lab coat off, "but you might remember me as Malakai." The girl tilted her head trying to figure out what was happening. Her head was slowly connecting the dots, "c'mon Rosie, remember."

       "Kai?" Rosie questioned as she remembered calling someone by his nickname and not his full name.

       The boy let out a breath of relief as he figured her memory of him would come slowly. "You're okay, right?" Kai asked as he went to the counter to prepare a needle.

        "I'm sorry," Rosie replied, "who are you?"

       Malakai turned around a little smile lifting his lips, "I'm Kai. Both of us used to be a part of a resistance." He explained inserting Thomas' blood inside the tube. "I need your brain to speed up your memory, Rosie. We don't have a lot of time. Hold this."