Teresa sat on the edge of a hospital bed waiting for whoever was going to attend her. She fumbled with her fingers wondering why they separated her from Rosie. She had already been asked where she was by Newt and had no explanation. Teresa told him what she knew, they separated the two girls once they finished showering and walked them separate ways.

      Rosie walked the corridor feeling very off as not one but three soldiers were walking her to a destination. It opened her eyes as to why they gave Rosie three soldiers and not just one. Did they think she was some sort of threat? Teresa was only assigned one soldier and walked the opposite way.

       "Where are you guys taking me?" Rosie questioned feeling uneasy once the three soldiers didn't say a word and kept walking. She felt extra uneasy when she didn't have anything to protect herself with. They had removed her blade while she was taking a shower.

       The girl looked around once she spotted a man in a lab coat in the midst of a discussion with a curly headed brown girl. Their discussion stopped once they spotted Rosie and the three soldiers. Rosie recognized the two faces, they've both been in her dreams. The brown girl glanced up to the doctor as he stopped the soldiers.

       "Give me a second officers," the doctor possibly the same age as Rosie or a bit older spoke. His head turned to look at the Latina as he tilted his head, "are you Rosie?"

        Rosie nodded but couldn't verbally confirm as the soldiers spoke up, "are you done, doctor? We have to take her down to the facility—"

        The doctor's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "the facility downstairs?" The man grabbed his clipboard looking through his papers, "Rosie is assigned as my patient. Why are you guys taking her the opposite way?"

       "We were ordered to take her to the facility downstairs—"

       The doctor interrupted them, "well now I'm ordering you guys to take her with the rest of the arrivals. If I arrive and I don't see her where she's suppose to be, we'll have some problems."

       Rosie clicked her tongue feeling saved by the doctor as the three soldiers muttered under their breaths and turning to walk the way the other soldier took Teresa. "This way." One of the soldiers stated.

      They started to walk as Rosie followed them turning her head to see the doctor and the girl continuing their discussion. "That's her, right?"

     "Yeah, come on," the doctor nodded thinking no one was watching them as he threw his arm around the curly headed girl's neck and walked the opposite way. "We need to tell the rest."

      Rosie's stomach grumbled as they entered a large room and her eyes spotted her boyfriend who was worried sick. The boy tried to stand up to greet her but was stopped by the doctor assigned to him.

Newt's eyes lingered on Rosie as the three soldiers walked her down the room to the farther spot away from the rest. Minho glanced over since he had the best view out of all of the gladers who tried to take a peek.

"Remain seated and Dr. Kaleo will be with you soon." One of the three soldiers stated as Rosie nodded still feeling very uneasy.

       Her arm stung and she had the urge to throw up. Her face was pale and she brought her hand up to her forehead feeling her warm forehead. The three soldiers left the room leaving her alone.