Immediately his child protocols kicked in and he began stroking her hair gently as comfort.

"Why wou-would you t-thank me?" His voice glitched as his actually self was trying to get back control from the corruption. His eyes finally took the color of its original baby blue.

Sasha smiled once she saw the true colors of the animatronic. "Because your the one who will always keep me safe"

"B-but I-I hurt you!"

"Yea, you did hurt me, but... you also saved me from those three." Pointed Sasha.

"B-but-"

"Don't you get it? I forgive you moondrop, I've always have and always will!" Chukled out Sahsa.

"How could you be laughing!! I-Im broken! Glitched!! I-"

"Just take the dam apology moondrop" laughed out Sasha as she snuggled into Moondrop's warm arms which had heat sensor.

"Why isn't Mark wearing a shirt?" Asked moondrop looking at him in confusion. "Oh! He gave it to me, to cover up."

"Oh" Said moondrop looking down at her, then smiled.

But his smile dropped, after Mark had made a phone call, he walked over to the two.

"So... I called an ambulance, and police. The head of the company has been notified, and now we just wait.

"Mark, I need to be... decommissioned"

"What!" Both siblings shouted.

"I've got a corruption withing me, a command that took over my whole body" He looked at his bloody hand in saddned.

"I've been a danger to everybody, including her." He looked down at Sasha.

"I'm a danger to everyone. All I've been able to do is watch in horror as I do such awful things."

"I can fix you! I will fix you!" Mark shouted.

"I may not be able to fully forgive you, because even if it wasn't truly you who had controll over your body, you still hurt her"

"But.... I can do it. I truly believe I can fix you. You put Sasha in so much pain. But you too were in pain. Suffering for a mistake I never noticed your programing. I made you, so it was my fault Sasha got hurt, it was my mistake for not doing a proper job in making sure you were all right. You never did any harm, it was my fault, ìt was all my damn fault" Mark kneeled down and held Moondrop's face.

"I can fix you" he said with determination.

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

After the sudden events that had happened. Sasha had to quit working Pizza Mega plex. Understanding her reasons, moondrop couldn't help be sadden at this. And although the animatronic did almost killed the security guards, he didn't get decommissioned.

It was all thanks to Mark. He had argued for him to the company manager that it was in his program to be protective over the children, and that moondroop had Sasha filed as one of them, so that why he had attacked.

And he was gratefull that Mark hadn't mentioned anything about his corruption, he only said it was a slight glitch and nothing more. This also prevented him from getting decommissioned. He truly didn't want to be.

Moondrop did get Mark's help to get rid of the corruption. He knew he was truly never forgiven. And Mark did tried his best to get rid of most of the corruption.

In the end, he didn't manage to get all of it, some the side effects of it were some of the corruption spread to his other systems and codings. But they weren't as aggressive.

His personality changed, and his eyes remained in ther red crimson color. But his programing stayed the same, protect whatever his command told him to.

The other animatronics did knew what moondrop had done. They were all shocked at first. But once they learned the true story, they understood. It didn't really change their relationship. It was still the same.

The day Sasha left, moondrop was left alone again in the daycare. Mark had explained that giving him a new worker would make his corruption go haywire again. So it was best to not give him one.

And Moondrop's logic understood, but his emotions didn't. And a few weeks later, they got some surprising news.

°♧°
------------------------------------------------------------------
°♧°
°

°

°
°
°

Tbh I really don't like how this chapter turned out, but I was rushing through it. So I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense in some parts.

Anything below is just old stuff, so it don't matter.
Bye

THE END
8:27PM

This sad, I finally finished the Backstory, hoed you all liked it. I will continue where we had left off. Anyhow I will be starting a Monty x Sunrop. So please check that out tomorrow. I will make the first chapter, not today though. Also I will be using the third last paragraph of where sun is holding Monty for their first meeting for the new series, because I actually find that cute. Bye!!!