VALENTINES DAY

I woke up while birds were chirping out my window, "What day is it, ugh..." I covered my head with blankets. RING RING! My phone was buzzing, someone was calling me. It was Kyo Sohma.. I answered the call. "Hello?" I said. "Hey, it's valentines day." He said. "What!? Who is your valentine going to be?" I asked. "Uh, I haven't chosen anyone yet, I don't really have a crush on anybody." He said. "Oh..." I said sadly. I suddenly remember I have a few stuff to do. "I have to go, Kyo. Bye!" I hung up and ran to my closet. What should I wear? I have seen a black shirt with red hearts on it the other day, maybe I should wear that. I looked through my closet. Did I already wear it..? I'm so confused. I found it laying on my closet floor. I grabbed it and quickly put it on, I got a black skirt and red leggings and put them on also. Perfect! I put on a black bow and got my purse and ran to the mall. "I do have to see my dad at hot topic," I ran over there but I couldn't find hot topic. "What happened to it?" I was talking to myself. "Hey." A boy said. I turned around. "KYO! Why are you here?" I asked. "I actually had to go get some stuff... I can't tell you though." He said. "Oh, alright. I wonder who you love." I winked at him trying to not make a sad face. "It's easy to see you upset, you know that right?" He laughed. "Shit..." I mumbled. "What?" He didn't hear me. "I'm just going to get a few things and leave." I smiled. "K, bye." He waved.

Kyo is kind of my only friend, if I lost him I would not know what to do, honestly. I should go home though, it's not really valentines day if I'm just at the mall all day. I walked home and seen a few kids playing on their bicycles. A girl with brown hair ran up to me. "It's valentines day, take these chocolates!" The lady said. "Oh, thanks!" I smiled. "Are you alone? Do you have a valentine?" She asked. "Oh.. I don't, why?" My smile faded away. "Well, I thought you had a valentine cause you look very beautiful, you also look like a girl in my class!ll" She said. "Thank you." My smile started to come back. "Your welcome to stay the night at my apartment if you'd like." I said smiling. "Really!? Good thing I bring my stuff with me always!" She smiled. "Whats your name?" I asked. "Tohru Honda, yours?" She smiled. "Y/N L/N! You have a beautiful name." I grabbed her hand. "You have a beautiful name also." She says. "Let's go now." A few minutes go by and we were already at my apartment.

I opened the door and went inside. Tohru rushed in. "I'm going to take a shower, do whatever you want." I said as I closed the door and went to get my clothes. I was so tired, I didn't even know time went by that fast. I turned on the water and got inside.

KYOS POV
"UGH YOU ALWAYS MAKE FUN OF ME LIKING A GIRL, YUKI!" I yelled. "Just tell her, if you don't I will!" Yuki laughed. "Shut up, asshole!" I got angrier and angrier everytime god damn Yuki said something about that. "Fine, but you are going to school tomorrow." Yuki smiled like a demon. "Says who!?" I rolled my eyes. "I said." Shigure puts the dinner on the table. "Ugh..." I walked in the kitchen and sat down. "Now no more fighting, we have to eat." Shigure said. "I'm going to call my friend." Kyo said.

Y/N'S POV
I got out of the shower and saw Tohru outside, "Tohru-" I ran outside. "Hm?" Tohru looked at me. "Kyo has gone crazy without you here!" Yuki said on the call. "Um, hang on!" Tohru sat her phone down. "SHUT UP!" Kyo yelled. "Kyo? As in Kyo Sohma?" I asked. "Great, you already know Kyo! I wonder if you know the rest." Tohru smiled. "Crap, is that Y/N L/N?" Kyo asked. "WE WILL BE HANGING UP-" Shigure said, hanging up. "You must be the lucky girl!" Tohru laughed. "He doesn't have a crush on me, or anyone, I'm not stupid." I said. "Mhm!" Tohru picked up her phone and went inside. "Does he like me..?" I asked myself.

(VERY LATE VALENTINES SPECIAL)