Rather than getting the response she wanted, the girl from before held two folders, making her way in front of Clarke and Liv.

"Welcome, Clarke. Welcome, Olivia," she spoke, handing each of the girls a folder filled with information about Mount Weather. "If you have any questions, I'm Keenan."

Keenan smiled at the two before backing off into the crowd, Liv opening the front of the folder to be met with a print off of a map of Mount Weather. And with a map was the ability to devise an escape route.

☣☣☣☣☣

Liv found herself seated in between Jasper and Ash, Monty seated across from them. The three boys were happily devouring their food, Liv silently picking at hers. If anything, she was just moving it around with her fork.

It felt like there was a hole inside her chest, knowing that Bellamy is dead, as is Finn, and that she'll never see Octavia, Raven, or Lincoln again. That she was going to be trapped within this mountain and never feel the sun reach her face again. She was stuck, and there was absolutely no way out.

In the background sounded a piano, nimble fingers dancing along the keys to create a soothing melody. Liv didn't feel all that soothed.

Jasper let out a moan of pleasure, leaning in toward Monty. "You have to try this pie."

Monty quickly plunged his fork into the desert, breathing out, "Oh, my God."

Liv looked toward it, raising a brow. "What even is that?"

Jasper shrugged. "I don't know, but it's great."

Monty continued to eat from his meal, the three boys chuckling at Jasper's words. Liv, on the other hand, stared down at the food in front of her. She wasn't exactly sure what it was, but she needed to eat something. Tonight she was determined to get the hell out of that mountain, she needed her strength.

"Okay, my turn," Jasper spoke, Ash quickly cutting in.

"Hey, I haven't even tried your pie yet." And with that, Ash swiftly took a fork full of pie, stuffing it into his mouth with a grin.

Monty looked down at his food, shaking his head. "Oh, no, you guys wouldn't like it. Pie is much better."

Jasper and Ash both shared a look, soon lurching forward only to have Monty grab his plate, holding it out of their reach.

Ash simply raised a brow at his friend, inquiring, "What was that about pie?"

Jasper and Ash shot up onto their feet, Liv sitting in between the two silently, not really paying attention to the three boys. Adults began to glance over at the four teenagers making a scene, Monty, Jasper, and Ash lurching side to side and lunging in an attempt to the get the slice of something Monty held.

Soon enough, Clarke entered the cafeteria, standing beside Monty.

"Oh, Clarke," Ash spoke sheepishly, pink beginning to rise onto his cheeks as he realized Clarke caught them all acting like three year olds.

"You don't look very happy to see me," she muttered, Ash looking like a kicked puppy.

As she took a seat beside Monty, Ash assured, "Of course we're happy to see you."

He then held out the food for all of them to get a glimpse of, speaking, "And now I offer the chocolate cake."

Jasper simply moaned at the thought of it, Clarke stating, "I'm not eating their food."