WikiHow: To Flip Off A Lower Moon

Start from the beginning

Clearing your throat to regain your composure, you sheepishly scratched your head, "Well- I, uh.." You trailed off, intimidated under his lethal stare.

When situations get this dire, you always had one more trick up your sleeve — a last resort.

You suddenly turned the other way, before sprinting into the forest as fast as you could. As you leaped over roots and weaved through the trees, beads of sweat dripped from your forehead.

You grabbed ahold of Hoshi as you did so, stuffing her into the pocket inside of your haori, and ensuring her safety.

At this point, you seemed like a pure and utter hypocrite. Despite you calling Rui a pussy a few moments ago — you were downright terrified. You didn't even care about your hypocritical actions; you just wanted to get out of there alive.

This was Lower Moon Five, and even though Rui is weak compared to the Upper Moons, you immediately knew he would rock your shit — and you didn't want to stay to experience it.

The threads inevitably caught ahold of you, making you abruptly immobile. You cursed under your breath as you struggled in their grasp once more, "Fuck..! No..!"

As leaves crunched under the weight of Rui's footsteps, he raised you slightly into the air — only enough so that your feet were unable to make contact with the ground.

Your heart pulsed in fear as he stepped in front of you, narrowing his cold eyes onto your restrained figure. He leaned forwards, his silvery white hair swaying, "Honestly, it's a shame I had to restrain you, I wanted to keep my work to a minimum."

He sighed, looking back up at you, "So.. are you going to answer my question? Or not?"

Despite your initial fear, you built the courage to pettily spit in his face, "I'm not telling you shit! Let me go!" He jerked back, wiping the spit off as he scowled, "I see how it is."

He clenched his fist, causing the threads to increase pressure around your body. You bit back a yell — pettily refusing to show pain in front of Rui. As the threads dug into your skin, they drew blood, causing a small puddle of blood to form underneath you.

Rui narrowed his eyes on the small puddle, before approaching and reaching out to it. He pressed his index finger into the irony puddle, only to immediately pull the finger back and yell in pain.

You furrowed your brows, breathlessly exhaling, 'He.. was in pain once touching my blood. Just like every other demon who's made contact with it..!'

Rui let out a pained gasp, removing his hand that clutched his finger, revealing a missing chunk from the tip of his pale finger. He snapped his head to you, his tone raising, "What did you do to me!?"

You comically widened your eyes, shaking your head, "Hey man, don't ask me! I don't have a fucking clue what just happened!" You then scoffed, muttering under your breath, "You deserved it though, bitch.."

Rui scowled at you, "What did you just say to me..?" You yelped, "Eek! I forgot you spoke English!! Again!!"

He narrowed his eyes on you, "You.. would make a wonderful addition to the family. I like your guts. Nobody has ever dared to speak up to me."

You nervously gulped, before hardening your glare, "In your dreams, spider boy. I do not want to join your wannabe cult."

Rui quickly regenerated his finger with ease, stepping closer to you, "You thought you had a choice? Well, you don't. Before I make you my older sister.. I need you to prove your loyalty; you'll be sticking by my side until then."