You almost felt like if you said no you'd be dead behind a Taco Bell. "Oh yeah the remote is right there." You smiled. The black haired boy smiled and gave a small thank you.

The boy grabbed the remote and you watched as he exited out of the Doja Cat song you were playing, you couldn't help but frown a bit as you realized you wouldn't be able to finish the song. You went back to reading the small papers in the drawer of the end table waiting to hear what song the black haired boy would play for everyone.

"Yeah there we go..." You heard the boy mumble. You looked up at the tv but you weren't able to get a glimpse of what song he wanted to play because an ad played, one of the cons of listening to music on youtube. "Come on bro." The black haired boy whined, waiting to be able to skip the thirty second ad.

When the boy skipped the ad you heard a familiar tune ring through your ears before you heard an even more familiar voice, "That's why I fucked your bitch ya fat motherfucker!" The black haired boy yelled. You heard the other boys laugh at their friend, him turning his head to them with a smile.

"Baji, the hell you playing this for in her house? Give me that remote-" Draken said, almost appearing out of thin air, trying to grab the remote from his friend's hand. "Hey wow wow Draken, your little girlfriend  here said I could play it." The boy laughed, pulling his arm to the far left of him making it hard for Draken to grab the remote. Draken looked down at you cocking a brow just to make sure his friend wasn't lying to him. You nodded showing you said he could play the song.

Draken sighed as he smacked the black haired boy's head, "We ain't dating  either, smartass." Draken said before he walked away. "Talk about grumpy huh?" Baji said as he rubbed the back of his head. You only giggled at his comment, not wanting to earn a smack to the back of the head.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

You sat on the floor of your empty apartment eating pizza in almost a circle with the group of boys. Draken to your right and Takemichi to your left.

"Nah Takemichi I love you for real but you can't fight for shit, you can only take a good beating." The boy named Chifuyu, the name you had only just learned, spoke. Takemichi quickly flushed red as he brought his slice of pizza away from his mouth.

"That's not true at all!" He argued quickly, looking at his other friends who were laughing at him. "Tell them Draken! I can fight!" Takemichi quickly said as he looked over you at Draken who was laughing. "I'm sorry, Takemichi, but Chifuyu is right." Draken laughed. "Oh come on he can't be that bad at fighting." You said trying to stick up for the poor boy.

"Nah you don't get it Y/n, I met this boy when he was beat to shit like I'm talkin' full on so much blood you don't even know where it's coming from." Draken laughed, and you quickly turned your head to see Takemichi flushed red as he buried his face in his hands. "Oh shit that's right! That's how he started hanging out around us." Chifuyu laughed.

"Aye I'll give it to Takemichi, he definitely won't give up no matter how badly beaten his ass gets." Pah-chin said, all the boys started agreeing with him, making Takemichi take his face out of his hands and smile in relief of not having to get embarrassed anymore. "Anyway Y/n how did you find sweet old Draken as a roommate?" Smiley smiled. The permanent smile on his face made you smile, it was almost contagious.

"Well I posted an ad on craigslist and he was the first to respond." You said, "Well bless your soul for deciding to be this boy's poor roommate because no one else would have." Smiley chuckled. "Now I ain't that bad smiley." Draken said with a smirk. "My momma would say otherwise, she still got that hole in my old room." You cocked a brow at Smiley's sentence. "Hole?" You questioned.

"When Smiley and I were like sixteen maybe seventeen we invited Draken over just to hang out and play video games in our room, so we were playing gta and next thing I know Smiley told Draken there was no way his tall ass was able to do a backflip." Angry said, "Spoiler alert, his big ass couldn't." Smiley added with a laugh, Draken flipped off Smiley earning a laugh from yourself.

"Anyway, he went to do the flip and he flipped but then he fell backwards into our wall and he sat there for a second because he knew he put a dent in the wall so Smiley and I had to move our room around to hide it until one day our mom was cleaning are room and found it." Angry laughed. "Long story short, no backflips are allowed in the house along with any other physical activities." Smiley laughed, along with everyone else.

"That ain't on me, that's on Smiley." Draken said with a large smile, "Nah bro that's on your big ass." Smiley laughed. "Whatever bro, we ain't here to talk about me busting your momma's wall. We are here to help my new roommate move into my place." Draken said as he stood up stretching.