"Stop Playing With Me"

"Oh fuckkkkk I'm cummmmin-Ahhhh daddy!"

I don't know how i had her cumming for the 6th time in 2 hours. All i know is she fucked up.

A little backstory: Tay decided to get me heated by playing a little "I'm cheating on you" prank. She was on a phonecall with her bestfriend, acting like that was her supposed girlfriend even though i have been married to her stud ass for the past 4 years!

When i asked her who she was talking to, she straight up said it's her girl. I just laughed it off but i was mad tight. I didn't go all crazy on her but i just played it off. I sat next to her on the bed and she carried on flirting with her "girl."

After a while she dropped the call. I put my phone down on my side and laid back on the bed, closing my eyes. I felt her shuffle around on the bed. She was probably mad i didn't give her the reaction she wanted.

"Maia?"

No response.

"Maia I'm calling you!"

I kept quiet. If she wanted to get fucked up, she was allowed to call my name just ONE more time...

"Ma- Baby."

I scoffed and turned to my other side, giving her my back. She grabbed my forearm and pulled me back making me lay face up again.

"What do you want Tay?"

She gasped.

"My name's not Tay. It's- It's baby"

I chuckled. She looked so masculine but she was such a big baby.

"I'll call you whatever the fuck i want. So what is it?"

She played with her fingers. I sighed

"What's wrong baby?"
"Are you mad at me?"
"Oh I'm not mad. Did you do something to make me mad, because then i am. But if you didn't then i am not"
"I didn't do anything baby"
"Then i am not mad."

I was mad. I was the type of mad, it wasn't even a word yet. She fucked up.

She started rubbing my arms. She was horny.

"Are you horny?"
"Maybeee..."

I chuckled. She was about to pay for that shit she pulled.

And that is how she got her ass tied up on the bed with all of her holes filled since she wanted to be bratty with me.

I wasn't one to be this dominant with her, seeing we're both tops but she got me fucked up if she thinks she's going to get away with that prank.

As soon as she left me alone earlier, i went to the sex store and bought some new toys. Some that we hadn't used ever before but i guess she likes being fucked like this.

She was shaking on the bed. Spread like a chicken, with her ankles cuffed to the sides of the bed and her hands cuffed on top of her head. She had tears running down her face. Her mouth was slightly open, with her gasping for air every now and then.

She looked like a beautiful mess, all sweaty and her dreads matted to her face. I went back up to her face and kissed her on the lips. She moaned into the kiss, making me all wet again. I had all this stamina today that i didn't know where i was getting it from.

I positioned my strap again on her pussy and i slipped into her. She was so wet. She released her self from the kiss and threw her head back, moaning.

"F-fuckkkkk"

I picked up my pace. Our skins were smacking against one another and she was screaming my name for the neighbors to hear.

"I'm c-cummingggg!"

She shook like a leaf, tugging onto her restraints and squirted all over my lower torso and my strap. I didn't stop, i fucked her right through her orgasm. She came again and i slipped out of her.

She was whimpering now. Her clit was so swollen. Maybe i took it too far for this first time trying all this shit.

I released her from the restraints and laid her on the side sofa so i could change the sheets. I did that. I ran her some water in the bath, adding a bath bomb just so that she can relax.

She was naked already so i just picked her up and put her in the tub. She submerged herself in the water, letting it soothe her aching body. I got some clothes out for her and laid them on the bed.

I decided to take a shower, just to give her some space. I finished first. She emerged from the bathroom a few minutes after i had started rewatching OITNB on Netflix.

She looked gorgeous. My baby was very masculine but she looked so soft. And she felt soft too. I couldn't take my gaze off her perfect body.

She cleared her throat, making me shake my head and look up to her face. I had zoned out so much. She was already wearing her briefs and the shirt i took out for her.

She got on the bed and laid on my chest.

"Baby, about what just happened, I'm sorry if i went too hard on yo-"
"Don't worry about it. I don't mind being handled roughly. I didn't really think you had it in you. "

I chuckled. I also didn't know.

"I should make you jealous more often."
"If you do that, I'll stretch your ass out. Don't play with me"

I focused back on the movie. She likrd that ass talk. I saw her squeeze her legs together. My dirty stud.

A/n: (Unedited) hellooooooo and byeeeee
Stay gay, stay safe and i love y'all!