After a few seconds of resting she calmly walked in and started searching for principals office.

What a great day today will be, she sarcastically thought.

It was end of school day. Yuna's introduction went normal and her class was casual. Everything was so boring in her eyes. She wanted something exiting, something worth attention.

She walked out of school, getting an metal object out of her bag that she got yesterday from mysterious person.

How do I even use this? What did that old man even mean, what journey? Maybe I can ask Yuma how to use this, after all beyblade is an boy sport.

While thinking Yuna didn't see other students running, she was focusing on metal thing in her hands, which only lead to them bumping into each other.

" Ow, what's with you town people, is your greetings bumping into someone or something like that", she said, getting up, while trying to get dirt off her clothes.

"Ehh? Are you okay? I'm sorry for running into you? What are you even doing here, didn't you hear news that Valt and Rantaro are going to battle?", an girl with black hair asked her fast, too fast for Yuna to understand.

" What do you mean? And who are Valt and Rantaro?", Yuna asked confused.

"Those are kids who beyblade, duh. You have bey too as I can see, how can you not know who local beybladers are.", black haired girl said while dragging Yuna by her hand to gym.

How did I even got myself into this, Yuna quietly mumbled.

Yuna and black haired girl walked in while immediately spotting little crowd of kids and stadium.

In one side of stadium stood short blue haired kid,and on other side stood blonde haired boy who was taller then blue one.

"See those two will battle! The blue haired one is Valt Aoi, he's a newbie and blonde haired is Rantaro Kiyama, he is big deal here!", black haired girl said.

" Big deal huh, well since you dragged me here I might as well learn something about this beyblade thing", Yuna calmly said.

Two girls heard blue haired boy shout  "All right! Let's do this thing!", while he raised his launch up.

" Ya, what's that in his hands?", Yuna asked black haired girl.

"That's his launch, he uses it to launch his bey into stadium. Seriously how do you not know that and you have bey?", girl said and sighed.