2 • deux

3rd Person POV:

3rd Person POV:

It was early in morning, everything was so peaceful, you could feel calmness in air, birds were singing, morning sun was outside, everything was so perfect.

Sadly, that's not how Yuna's morning started.

It was her first day of school in new town, she woke up by her brothers jumping on her bed.

What a great way to wake up, that's what she thought.

"Ugh, Yuma how many times do I have to tell you not to wake me up like this", she said while rubbing her eyes, trying to process what day it is.

" But sis, you will be late for your first day in school, and just for your information, mom told me to wake you up so don't blame me!", the little boy said while playfully sticking his tongue out.

"Huh. Ehhh?! I'm late!", Yuna immediately jumped out of her bed, trying her best to get ready as fast as she can.

She walked down to kitchen to greet her mom and possibly grab some snacks.

"Good morning mom! Thanks for snacks,  I'm off!", Yuna hurriedly jogged out of house with lollipop stuck in her mouth.

" Huh? But you only took lollipop, you forgot your lunch!", her Mother shouted out to her, but the blonde haired girl was already gone to her next destination.

"Well isn't today my lucky day, damn why am I always late.", she talked out loud while running trying to somehow arrive on time.

", she talked out loud while running trying to somehow arrive on time

Yuna arrived at big place people called school. The big clear words "Beigoma Academy" could have been read on entry of school.

"Andd she's safe",Yuna said breathing heavily, trying to catch her breath, while her hands rested on her knees for few seconds, getting a few weird looks from other students.