Subject 12: We finally meet~

Subject: We finally meet~

Sender: k_jun98@mail.com

Emi-chan,

I finally decided to meet up with you at Blue Heart Hospital and I'm hoping that you'll forgive me for all the pain that I've caused you.

Please forgive me.

- Jun 🌱

Emiri's POV
Kei-kun, Sukai, and I said our goodbyes to Takumi as we exited the hospital. Suddenly, I heard my phone's ringer go off. Rummaging around my shoulder bag for my phone, I finally found it and checked the notification. "An email, huh?" I stated as I sat down at the bus stop with Sukai. Keigo had just taken the earlier bus back to his place, leaving me in Sukai's company. "Ah, it's from Jun..." I whispered to myself, hoping that Sukai wouldn't overhear me talking to myself.

"Emi-chan?" Sukai-kun stated in a questioning tone as he glimpsed over at me. "Are you talking to yourself again? You definitely have a habit of doing that!" He let out a small chuckle and looked over my shoulder, skim reading the email Jun had sent me. "Hmm? A secret admirer?"

"Sukai-kun..." my voice trailed off as I rolled my eyes at him. "You're so nosy today..."

"I'm sorry, but I'm just curious about this Jun guy. Like do you know him in real life?" Sukai and I boarded the transit bus and sat next to each other.

I sighed then answered, "This Jun guy and I have been talking for the past month but it seems like I've known him in my past. I just can't seem to remember who he is,"

"Ah, I see," was all Sukai could say in reply.

"You're not gonna ask any more questions?" I suddenly asked of him as I glimpsed back up from staring at my phone screen and spending most of the bus ride trying to figure out how to respond back to Jun's email.

"Hmm? Oh, well I do have one more question to ask you..." Here, Sukai gave me a mischievous grin and continued, "What Taku-min said at the hospital... Could it be that he likes you?"

"Eh? Taku-min?! There's no way!" I exclaimed, causing the several passengers on board the bus to stare at the two of us. Apologizing, I continued talking to Sukai in a whisper, "There's no way Taku-min could like me!"

"And what if he does?" Sukai asked in reply. "What are you going to do then? Will you accept his love confession or will you reject him simply because you only see him as a very close friend? Or will you reject him because you have feelings for Keigo?"

"What? What do you mean by me having feelings for Kei-kun? I-I don't like him as anything more than just a friend..."

"Are you sure about that, Emi-chan? I just heard you stutter! You also have a habit of doing that when you're telling a lie," Sukai let out a series of chuckles as I roughly slapped his arm.

"Mou! Let's just get home!" Crossing my arms, I rolled my eyes in pure annoyance from Sukai being nosy.

"Emi-chan, maybe you should practice how you're going to respond when someone confesses to you..." Sukai suggested as he stared directly at me. "Maybe I should help you out!"

"Eh? What do you mean?" I asked of him. "That's a crazy idea, Sukai!"

"Think about it..." Sukai began again. "What if I were to confess to you? How would you handle it?"

"Huh? Well, I'd probably tell you that I only see you as a friend..."

"Ouch! That's too harsh!" Sukai exclaimed. "Why couldn't you reject me in a more peaceful way?"

"What do you mean by 'more peaceful'?" Sukai and I shared a series of laughs, but these laughs soon ceased as Sukai turned to face me once more. "Hmm? Sukai, is something wrong?"

"What if I told you I like you?"

Junki's POV
At first, I debated with myself on whether or not I should finally face Emi-chan and tell her how much I've missed her. Thing is, I had to make sure Sho and my other JO1 members wouldn't catch me trying to sneak out. "Oi, Kono Junki!" I heard a voice yell out to me as I put on a black face mask and a matching black hoodie. Of course, I needed a disguise. "Where the hell do you think you're going?" It was one one of my other group members Shiroiwa Ruki. "You do realize we have dance practice later today and another filming for the drama, right?"

Silently, I nodded. I did know, but I still really wanted to see Emiri again. Even if it's just for a little while, I want so badly to see her again. If I can be honest, I couldn't care less about the drama filming or dance practice. I just want to see Emiri for crying out loud!

"So..." Ruki's voice trailed off as he sat next to me on the living room sofa. "Sho told me that there might be a girl. Is that true? Does our precious Junki like someone?"

I blushed.

Like? Do I like Emiri-chan?

"It's none of your business!" I yelled at Ruki. Ruki, in turn, was rather shocked by me raising my voice all of a sudden. "Also, it has nothing to do with you! So, just leave me alone!" I was still blushing like mad, unable to stop the bright pink color from tinting my cheeks. Although rude of me to do so, I quickly slammed the front door in Ruki's face and headed out to Blue Heart Hospital, where one of my childhood best friends Kawanishi Takumi is recovering from a broken arm.

"I hope she's still here..." I whispered to myself as I trudged my way into the hospital. Approaching the lady at the front desk, I asked her what room Takumi was in.

"Room 131, 2nd floor..." the lady stated in reply.

Taking the elevator up, I knew in my heart that it could be possible that Emi-chan may never forgive me for causing the accident that took both of her parents.

But, I can't wait to see her after all these years.

🥰🥰🥰🥰

Hello, everyone! Thank you so much for reading this story and I'm so thankful for each and every one of you precious (although somewhat silent) readers! ♥️ Stay tuned for the next update~ 🥰

XOXO,
Cath 🌱✈️