Part-7

The episode starts with Naksh feeding Naira her food and her medicines . At that time , Naira got a call from shubham aka Aryan

N-Hello Aryan ur champ is missing and so me...
A-Tina me too but more than me Akira is missing u both and now she wants to talk to you..
N-sure give it to her...
Ak-mumma I luv u and I miss by bhai and u a lot...
N- I luv u too baby and also mumma and bhai is missing ur papa a lot.....

Naksh got shocked hearing that his sister has moved on and has a daughter he thinks to find out the truth ...

Kairav comes and tells that he want to see his buddy and his sister ...so Naira gets an idea and calls them on a video call and connects them on the projector .
Kairav is surprised to see both of them.

A-how are u my champ?is ur health fine?U missing me??
Kv-yep buddy but not more than my sister and u know where we are??
A-kahan??
Kv-at my maamu ka ghar.....
A-what???seriously?? Tina u didn't tell me abt it
N-actually this all happened when I was in the hospital...
A-what????
N-yep my brain clot got serious and doctors told that it has to be operated and I came back from the hospital only 2 days back???
Ak-mumma u did wrong by not telling us ??
N- I didn't want to trouble my baby and my ....

Suddenly a voice is heard from behind...
V-shubham

(Guess whose the voice is).....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clue-The voice is of the one most dearest to Naira.....

Pls vote me and comment ur valuable suggestions reg how storyline should be ...

Precap- surprise