Areion Ryuukaze: Origin

"Find your seats everyone the show's about to begin!" God picked up the young man and put him in one of the seats near an orange wolf and a dark gray lemur. "I've got to give him an ability to somewhat survive... We'll know when he wakes up." No one paid attention to the guy as he placed his hand on the young man's head.

"AAAAAAAAAAAH why was there a penguin?!" The man yelled after he woke up. He looked around before curling into a ball in the corner. "Guess I'll die." Of course, the bad guys were laughing at the guy's suffering.

"Wow, I expected you to be at least somewhat of a coward, but you blew my expectations out of the water." The green hedgehog said with a mocking tone. 

"Please don't antagonize him." God said before taking a seat and snapping his fingers before everyone else appeared in their seats. "I'd like for him to be stable and not hurt anyone."

"You really think that he can even hurt a fly?" 

"Rage is a powerful emotion and he has plenty repressed. Lets just hope he doesn't use a drive form."

The story begins as a baby is born to a happy mother and father, who is looking at the little bundle of joy wrapped in a blue blanket.

The parents smiled happily, looking at their baby boy who opens his eyes to see the new world that he was born into. At the this moment, inside the baby boy's head, there is nothing... nothing but darkness. But then a form of some is made. This someone is humanoid, mostly mustard-yellow, robot. He possesses five-fingered olive-brown hands and feet in the shape of shoes with orange soles. His upper arms, abdomen and thighs are olive-brown, and he has spherical orange joints as shoulders and pelvis-leg joints. He also has relatively thick armor around his forearms and lower legs, (each possessing orange cuffs), thick kneecaps, and some kind of jet pack on his back. On his chest, he has three beige circles. Lastly, he possesses a spherical head with a beige mouth plate, blue eyes, orange caps for ears, and a curved horn with a concealed eye on it on his forehead.

The robot looked at himself "I'm alive...but how?!" He then looked around the black void "What is the place?" He then saw a blank screen. He tilted his head in confusion until he spots a small button on a control panel "I wonder what this button does..?" Out of curiosity, the robot touches the button, making it glow yellow for a moment. The robot then hears a small giggle, making him look up at the monitor. There is a blurry image being formed at first until it son adjusts to show the parents of the boy the robot soon realized he was now living it.

"What the heck?!" Sonic yelled in shock at seeing one of his older friends. A sad smile creeped on his face as remembered the gizoid that became his friend. "I'm glad he's still alive in some kind of way."

"I feel that. I know how much it sucks loosing a friend. Hopefully this give y'all some solace about his passing." The young human said, it was comforting to the kids and teens, but the adults of the group, it was saddening. Who did he lose?

"Wait." One of the Amys said. "When did you wake up? And how do you know what happened?"

"First: A few seconds ago. Second: Fuck you, that's how." 

'Why are you so mean?" Cream asked with a sad tone.

"I've been working off of 30 minutes of sleep for the past week... I'm still adjesting to college."

'He'll need some sleep.' Most of the heroes thought while the villains were trying to register how someone can look normal with such little sleep.