Manba whistles as he walks away and goes to the infirmary. They keep sailing to the next island while doing their jobs. Only Buggy gets hurt a lot in this war, while the others are fine.

It's a very strange thing that happens to them. When Buggy has an easy fight, the others have hard fights. Now when he has a hard fight, the others have easy fights.

Buggy wakes up at night after having a long dream with his beloved Bellemere. He's very happy with that even though it's just a dream. But someone is not too happy by that, Jude is very jealous of Bellemere even though she is just appearing in Buggy's dream.

The ash girl still hasn't given up on Buggy even though he clearly refused her. The others can't do anything about it and just let her do what she wants. They all thought that she will eventually give up, but it's very impressive that she hasn't given up until now.

Buggy meets with the crew and asks what happened after the war. They explain it to him while having dinner together. Buggy approves their decision to leave immediately using the stolen log pose. It is the best move to choose in that situation.

If they stay there any longer, they might need to fight again. The Marines might have a way to call for help and it will be a big problem for them. The reinforcements won't just be any unit, it will be another Vice-Admiral unit or even Admiral.

"The next island will be the last one before Sabaody. That means it is rather close to Marine HQ. We really need to avoid making trouble there or they will send someone stronger than Kizaru," says Buggy.

The Clowns nod and have serious expressions. They know what Buggy means by someone stronger than Kizaru, the Admiral. Marine HQ might send an Admiral or some Vice-Admirals just to capture them.

They keep moving to the next island while still training like usual. Now they all know the strength of the Marine Vice-Admiral that become their threat. It's a good lesson for them, especially the new guys, specifically for Enel.

Enel now starts to have his pride lowered after being trashed by Kizaru easily. He also finally know that he is still very weak in the sea. What happened to Buggy has shocked him greatly because he sees his Captain as someone invincible, but it's never the case, no one is invincible.

Now Enel starts to train more seriously and interact with the crew more than before. He knows he can't do everything alone and needs others' help. If he is alone, then he wouldn't survive the war with Kizaru's unit.

The crew is happy about that because now they are more solid. That is one of the most important things that a crew should have. A crew that isn't solid will get destroyed easily, from outside or even inside.

For the next 9 days, they fight with Grandline's weather before finally arriving on the next island. It's a medium-sized island that has a big town on it. The town is very lively and many ships are seen on the coastline.

"What a lively place," says Deon.

"There are too many people there. Their voices are hurting my ears," says Enel while covering his ears.

"Take this chance to train your control over your Mantra & devil fruit. Your ears are hurt because you can't control them correctly. A good Mantra & devil fruit user should be able to activate or deactivate their power at will. Your devil fruit power forces your Mantra to keep active the whole time. That's why you hear everyone's voice and can't filter them," says Buggy.

"It's easy for you to say that, but I've tried to do that every day. There's no result at all until now and it gets even worse," says Enel.

Buggy suddenly puts a bracelet on Enel's left wrist. Enel now can't hear the voices again, but he suddenly lay weakly on the floor. He looks at Buggy for an explanation.

"A bracelet coated with seastone. It will nullify your devil fruit power, so you can start training your mantra first," says Buggy.

The seastone effect is too great on Enel that he can't even move his mouth to talk. Buggy grins seeing that. The bracelet only has 20% seastone in it, but Enel is relying too much on his devil fruit since he ate it, so he gets weakened a lot.

"It's time to upgrade your training," says Buggy while grinning.

The Clowns also grin as they leave Enel on the ship after they dock on the island. Enel can only curse in his heart as he tries to move but still fail.

'Those bastards, I will electrocute them after this thing gets off me,' think Enel.
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 35+ chapters ahead of this fanfic novel & the other one on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Clicking that power stone/like also seem to be a good choice, hehe.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 173 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 184 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)