As Felicity came out of the store room, she heard footsteps coming from her right, not one but it looked like a group of people were coming this way.

"The bitch sure screamed loud enough," Felicity ran towards her left.

The group of people, who had heard noise from the storeroom, came rushing towards it. As they arrived they saw shadow of a black figure running towards the left corridor.

"Half of you chase it, the rest follow me inside," a chubby guy in janitor uniform commanded.

The group swiftly dispersed and half of them chased after Felicity. Felicity kept running without any break and as she arrived at the entrance of the block, a hand pulled her towards another corridor that looked dark.

"Who-" Felicity exclaimed as the person covered her mouth with his hand and hushed her.

"You were impulsive this time, you should have rang me up before this-" Alexander could not help but utter as he pulled Felicity towards the dark corridor.

"Alexander," Felicity whispered in confusion, not struggling anymore.

"Yes and they had a few of them at the entrance waiting for you, we need to escape from here," Alexander said pulling Felicity.

He thanked his lucky stars that he got a call from an unknown number which  turned out to be Ava Jones out of the blue, telling him about what happened and also reminding him to keep an eye on Felicity if she comes to university just in case.

And look, he found a tall figure clad in black clothes and ski mask running across the corridor.

A light flashed near them as Alexander quickly pulled Felicity to the left, hiding them in a narrow space behind a locker.

Alexander's body covered Felicity's as the stood without any gap between them since the place was narrow.

Their body heat was mingling and they could feel it with intensity. Felicity held her breath as goosebumps rose on her body becomes of Alexander's manly scent.

She held her breath in looking at the direction of the footsteps as suddenly a hand lifted her ski mask a bit.

"Sorry I was just making sure you're Felicity, nice mast by the way." Alexander in a whisper as he let go of the mask. He was somehow finding it very hilarious to see her in a ski mask.

Before he could say anything, he felt light being flashed towards them.

"Shit-" they said in unison and panicked, looking for an escape but it was a dead end. There was no where to go, if they don't move now, they'll be caught.

"Window," Alexander pointed at a window on their left and started to quickly open it.

"There's here," the group shouted and charged towards them, the window in the meantime opened and Felicity quickly jumped out of it towards an open area that led to exit.

The men were getting near as Alexander got on the window, one man extended his hand towards him, almost grabbing his shirt but Alexander managed to jump out and closed the window behind him.

Felicity his hand in hers and ran towards the exit of the block.

Once they came out of it, they went to the parking and got in the car, driving away from the campus.

Both of them were huffing and puffing as they sat in the car with high air conditioning. Felicity took off the ski mask and looked at Alexander who was covered in sweat.

Their eyes met and after a pause, they started laughing.

"You are crazy," Alexander said in between his laughter.

"You are not any better Mr, James Bond," Felicity chuckled. "We should just do money heists at this point."

"Okay but everything aside, are you just going to leave it at that? What about other girls? You need to punish them too. According to law this time." Alexander said.

"I'm still pissed you how to go alone and do this, what if she was stronger than you?" He added.

"No chance, I'm trained." Felicity said with confidence. "And about the other girls according to law, I need your help with it."

"My help?" Alexander asked in confusion to which Felicity nodded.

"Command my lady,"