✨Surprise, Nah! Shock!✨ (~TejRan)

Start from the beginning

She came out of her vanity and sat inside Karan's car as they drove towards their favorite place for dinner.

"Sunny mai tuanu miss karangi!" Karan chuckled and kissed her. She's been his solace for every single moment he'd been with her. He's going to miss her like anything. He soon went inside the airport and she came out, gave some pictures to the paps and left in his car.

"Teja Omi mere saath jaa raha hai, Parvez ko bol diya hai set pe jaane ke liye call kar dena!" She remembered his words and smiled in her mind. Her Sunny, who could even think that the Karan Kundrra could be a child for her.

"Sunny, I'm missing you." She shouted at herself and called him. It was a video call and he picked it up. "Kaisi hai Ladoo..." It was the first time they'd been away from each other. She grinned at him.

"Movie dekhe? I've found a new one." Karan couldn't help but shake his head on her excitement. She shared her screen on the laptop and Karan saw that Jio Cinema was opened and it was Naagin running with her scene with Simba. He rolled his eyes seeing them so close. He knew it was her work but he was still jealous seeing her with someone else.

They started to watch the movie and she got a call. "Simbudaaa, hiii!! Han maine dekha episode!!! Did you notice us?? Wowwww!" She shouted over the call. Karan frowned as it was their time. Tejasswi knew there was no formality between them thus she picked the call up.

"Han mai next wala episode bhi dekhungi baad me! It is fire!" Tejasswi cut the call and they started their movie again. By the interval, Tejasswi had slept. He had controls in the share screen so closed her screen share and kept the video call on. He kept staring at her cute sleepy face.

He was anxious of what was in the episode of Naagin. He opened the app and scrolled down to the episodes. The cover had already made him upset. He switched the episode on. He was so jealous of seeing her close to Simba. Okay, he was overthinking but who cared? He closed the app in anger and was struggling to sleep all the time.

His mind was always on her being so casual with Simba over the episodes. Was she close to Simba? He cursed himself for thinking so much but couldn't stop.

~~~

Karan soon arrived at the airport and came outside to see Tejasswi waiting. She came and hugged him happily while he was still occupied. "Kya hua Sunny?" He shook his head as it was paps and they reached her place. He found Simba standing at the gate as she hugged Simba. "Thank you Simbuda!" Karan squinted his eyes at them. She went inside while Simba hugged Karan. "Congratulations Karan bhai!"

"Kya hua?" He asked amused. "Arey Teja backed Dream Girl 2 na?" Simba said and Karan was shocked. Why did Simba know about this and he didn't. And this is when his overthinking crossed his heart. "Sunny, come inside." She said coming out. "Chal Teju, mai chalta hoon, enjoy." She grinned at Simba who left. She looked at Karan who didn't have any expressions on his face.

"Sunny? Kya hua?" She asked softly. "Ise kyu pata tha tere project ke baare me? And why didn't I?" He said with a shout. She looked at him innocently. "Sunny... I..."
"What Teja? Nowadays you're behaving weirdly, and why did Simba know about Dream girl before me? And why am I not told about it? You are always talking to him in out we-time also!"

"Sunny, are you even serious?"

"Yes I am Tejasswi! Mai koi vella hoon jo hamesha tere aage peeche ghoomta rehta hoon? Aur ek tu hai jo mujhe kuch bata bhi nahi rahi! Simba ko bata diya lekin!" Karan said not knowing what he was blabbering in anger.

"Kya hua tujhe? Aise kyu bol raha hai?" She said softly. "Mujhe kya hua? Tu tabse kya karr rahi hai? Hamare time me Simba se phone pe baat karti hai, shooting karti rehti hai. Uske saath apne romantic episodes ke baare me dicuss karti rehti hai aur uparr se use hi sab kuch bata deti hai. Pyaar karta hoon isliye tune mujhe for granted le liya hai kya?" Tejasswi looked at him hopelessly.