✨Sabse Zyada Bharosa✨ (~IshqAan)

Start from the beginning

"Ahaan, mai tumse kabhi naaraaz thi hi nahi. Galti tumhari kabhi nahi thi." Ahaan smiled at her while she caressed his hair. Suddenly, their phone rang and Ahaan picked it. "Hello Kartik!" He heard what Kartik told him and the phone fell down from his hand. He looked at Savitri, "Maa Ishqi!" He ran outside the house followed by Savitri. They both drove towards the hospital. A 10 minute ride was 10 years for Ahaan. He reached and ran inside her ward. She was sleeping and the doctors were checking her. "Mr. Malhotra, ma'am ab bilkul thik hai, bass thoda saa rest aur vo bilkul thik ho jayengi." Ahaan smiled at the doctor and he left. Ahaan sat beside sleeping Ishqi. He caressed her hand, "I am sorry Ishqi, I know I don't even deserve to say it." Ishqi's hand shook a bit, it seemed as if she was listening to him. He continued, "Mujhe maaf kardo Ishqi, mai pichli baar ki tarah iss baar bhi galat nikla, aur tum hamesha ki tarah sahi. Lekin ab mai apni saari pichli galtiyo ko sudhaar dunga. Tumse zyada trust ab mujhe kabhi kisi par nahi hoga. Kabhi nahi!" He closed his eyes and let his tears fall out. "Mmmm!" He heard her getting consciousness. He called the doctors and Kartik and Savitri inside. The doctor was giving her a medicinal injection but Ahaan was feeling the pain. The doctor admired the couple.

Ishqi got conscious and tried to sit when Ahaan helped her. She tried to jerk his hand away but he was too strong and she was already weak. He made her sit. "Mrs. Malhotra, aapke husband bhot caring hai." The doctor admired the duo. Ahaan smiled but his smile disappeared when he heard Ishqi, "Mera naam Ishqi hai doctor, Mrs. Malhotra, yeh mera naam nahi hai." Ishqi said eyeing Ahaan, he was saddened but knew he deserved it. The doctor understood and said nothing. Savitri sat beside her and hugged her softly. "Aap thik hai na? Dadi ne aap par toh koi attack nahi kiya?" She asked concerned. Uff, what did he do to deserve her? She was sitting in the hospital bed but was concerned about his mother's safety, wait! Their mother's safety. Kartik smiled at Ishqi, "Bhabhi, aap thik ho toh ab baaki sab bhi thik ho jayenge."

"Ishqi hi bolo mujhe Kartik." Ishqi said with a sweet smile, which was only sarcastic to Ahaan. Ahaan smiled back, "Kyu naa bhabhi bole, tum meri wife ho!" She shrugged her shoulders, "Mr. Malhotra, mera divorce aapse ho chuka hai. Isse zyada naa toh mujhe kuch kehna hai aapse, naa hi sunna hai." Ahaan's heart broke hearing her words but this time he needed to taste his own medicine. "Aur Kartik, tumse jo kaam maine kaha tha vo ho gya?" Ishqi asked. Ahaan was confused, what did she ask him to do. "Yes ma'am Agent KM on duty." Kartik said proudly. Ahaan asked him, "Kis baare me baat ho rahi hai Kartik?"

"Agent KM apne secrets sirf Boss se share karta hai, aur iss case me meri boss bhabhi hai." He said controlling his laugh. Ahaan shook his head in disbelief. "Dekhiye na maa, aapki bahu bhot zyada gussa ho gyi hai iss baar!" Ahaan whined like a child and hugged his mother shocking both the other people in the ward. Ishqi's mouth opened in a O. "Toh manao use! Mai toh tumse baat nahi karungi! Yaha sab uski side par hai." Savitri teased Ahaan. He chuckled with Savitri. "Kya hume koi batayega ki YAHA HO KYA RAHA HAI?" Kartik and Ishqi asked shocked. Both the mother-son duo laughed again. "Thank you Ishqi, tumne mujhe meri maa lauta di!" He said kissed her hands. She just looked away but smiled that finally she did it. "Achha tum jo gussa ho uske liye mai kya karu?" He said smiling.

"Aapko mere liye kuch bhi karne ki zroorat nahi hai, aur Kartik, tum kal Rhea aur baaki sab ko ghar bula lo!" Ishqi said determined. It was confusing for Ahaan. Kartik nodded and left.

"Maa mai yaha Ishqi ke saath ruk jaata hoon, aap rest kar lijiye ghar jaakar." Ahaan asked Savitri to leave. "Pehle tujhe aur Ishqi ko khaana khila doon fir chali jaaungi. Usne nahi khaaya aur tune uski tension me nahi khaaya. Chalo dono bheto!" Savitri declared and left to get the room.