✨Symbol of Our Love✨ (~IshqAan)

Börja om från början

Ishqi comes out and shows the test to the girl who jumps in happiness. "Aa jayiye aap log!" Everyone comes inside with a tensed look on their faces. "Why are you smiling?" Kartik asks. "Because bhabhi is pregnant." All faces turn into smiles and happy voices. Savitri and Dadi hugged Ishqi who smiles. Kartik comes and hugs Ishqi happily and excitedly. "Mai chota nahi rahunga iss ghar me sabse!! Chachu ban gya!! Thank you bhabhi!!!" He seemed the most excited one.

"Ahaan ko phone karte hai!" Dadi says and takes her phone when the girl stops them. "Bhaiya ko surprise dete hai na!?" All agreed. "Mai chalti hoon fir?"

"Ruk na?" Kartik tries stopping her. "Arey nahi Kartik, actually I have some cases to deal with, but don't worry about bhabhi, her case will be seen by me only. Aap log surprise ki tyiyaari karo."

"Shaam ko aa jaana firr tu!" Chachi said and the girl nodded and left hugging everyone.

 They decorated the whole house, their room being decorated with lot of baby pictures. Ahaan came back from work and came inside to find the whole house decorated. "Arey, Kartik mujhe toh laga tha teri engagement next week hai, ghar abhi se decorate ho gaya?" Ahaan told Kartik as he was the only one sitting. "Bhai meri engagement me yeh aisi decoration thodi hogi?" Ahaan realized that the decoration was too colorful. "Sab log kaha hai?"

"Hey, Ahaan bhaiya! Kya hua Kartik, yeh abhi aaye hai kya?" Kartik nodded. "I'll just get freshen up!" Kartik smirked and nodded. Ahaan reached his room and opening it, some party poppers burst in front of him. He was shocked to see some baby pictures. Ishqi came there and kept a hand on her belly. "Aap papa banne wale ho AVM!" She told him teary eyed with a smile. Ahaan was overwhelmed, shocked, surprised and felt a lot of emotions at the same time. "Really?" Ishqi nodded grinning and he picked her up and twirled her around.

"Its not safe for her! Keep her down!" He heard the doctor of the house say and kept Ishqi down. He hugged her tightly. "Mai dad? Mai dad banne wala hoon! Thank you Ishqi, thank you for this wonderful news!!" He was equally excited like all others, or maybe more.

"Accha toh firr ek basic checkup or clear tests karwa lo aap kal aakar bhabhi hospital." The doctor told them and Ishqi nodded. "Aur ab se bhabhi ka khyaal rakhna, and especially you velle Kartik!" Kartik rolled his eyes. "I'm not vella ma'am!" The girl smiled sarcastically, "Bhabhi ka khyaal toh rakh lenge na sir?" Kartik proudly nodded and hugged Ishqi from the side.

They all leave the room for the dinner outside giving the lovely couple some time. Ahaan hugged Ishqi and kissed her forehead. "I can't believe Ishqi, mai papa banne wala hoon." Ishqi shrugged, "Ab kya aapko post se khabar bheju? Tab aap maanege?" Ahaan and Ishqi giggled. Ahaan bent down on his knees and kissed her belly. "Mumma and papa both are waiting for you princess." Ishqi made a 'O' and raised her eyebrows. "Aapne sab pehle se decide kar liya wow!" Ahaan nodded proudly. "Hamari pyaari sii beti honi chahiye, ek dum meri Ishu jaisi!" Ishqi pouted, "Nahi mujhe chota AVM chahiye!!!" Ahaan and Ishqi had started their debate already.

"Khaana khatam ho jayega bhai bhabhi!! Mai gynecologist ka fiance hu! Mujhe sabse pehle pata chalega ki kya aane wala hai!" They heard a voice and chuckled. They went down, "Kartik tujhe 100% Kriti nahi batani wali!" Ishqi said teasing him. Kartik frowned and looked pleadingly at her. "Nope, Ms. Doctor Sanon isn't telling anyone anything." Kartik pulled her hair and she shrugged. Chachi pulled Kartik's ears. "Ahh mom!!" Chachi sat down back. "Meri beti ko pareshaan mat kar!!" Kartik rolled his eyes. "Sonu kab tak aa rahi hai maa?" Ahaan asked Savitri. "Parso aa jaayegi, usko bata diya tha maine call karke, Sarla jii bhi Kartik ke engagement wale din se pehle aa jayengi!" Everyone's eyes widened but they didn't say anything seeing Ahaan's glare.