Chapter 3

Hello~ Hope you enjoy~♡♡
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What they saw was disgusting a old man exparimenting on a child the Child was covered in blood. They were disgusted that anyone ANYONE except White star and Adin can do such a thing to a Child.

"Hyung-nim should we smake some backs" Cale said with anger in his voice but his face is emotionless

"Do you even have to ask" said Alberu while gathering death mana while Cale gathering his Ancient powers.

Villains pov~

Dr. Ashborn(guess were i got the name idea from) ran his eyes over the documents in his hand, subconsciously biting the nails of the other.

'Why isn't it working? Where did I go wrong?'

He had gone over these files many times already, and they were even lucky enough to acquire some of the documents Dr. Delein failed to get rid off. But he can't, he just can't get it right.

'Is it impossible'

He looked towards the hard table. Face contorted to a silent scream, a child was on top of it, unable to move, his arms and legs strapped to the table. White foam was coming out of his mouth.

Dr. Ashborn clicked his tongue at the sight.

'Another failure.'

"Proceed with the another dose." 

'It's going to die anyway.'

His assistant wordlessly nodded his head and got to work while Dr. Ashmore turned to the burly men stationed on the side.

"Do we still have some goods left?"

"Yes. Two to be exact. The most recent ones."

Ah. His most recent purchase. The corners of his lips twisted up remembering the Huge amount of money he had spent to acquire them.

'It seems I worried too much. Those two would be different from these randoms picked up from the streets. This time for sure—'

He snaped out of his thoughts as he took his head to the side, feeling someone near the door of his lab. 

'No, not just one person, but two—!'

"Ugh!"

His assistant fell to the ground, shaking at the sudden intense pressure. Cracks started to appear on the walls, the burly men on the side already in stance standing in front of him. 

Dr. Ashmore's eyes started to shake. Did they get discovered?

"Who—?!"

The doors were ripped open and flung inside by a strong gust of wind. Dr. Ashborn didn't have time to react as he was pushed to the side.

His eyes subconsciously closed as bright light covered his sight.

And when the bright light started to appear, As he opened his eyes and couldn't help but gasp in shock.

"A child?!"

_____________________________________________________

The end hope you enjoyed~🌹🌻