𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈. 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋

Start from the beginning

"Excuse me." Tomomi said politely, interrupting their conversation.

The two students paused and turned to see Tomomi standing behind them with a pretty scary frown on her face. Which made them jump slightly. Given the fact that they were just talking badly about her and her class.

Tomomi took a deep breath, getting her anger level to fall a little. She folded her arms. "I would love to see you two deal with half of the things we've had to deal with and see if you like it." She started. "But then again, by the looks of you and your appearance, you would fold like a house of cards."

Her words came out harsh. Which made them, once again, jump a little. "It's not our fault that villains are deranged individuals who just so happened to target children every other week. And it's not our fault that idiotic, vapid, biased and very generic people like you can't see that. You're too busy worrying about us when you could better yourselves and whatever intelligence you have in your pea brains." She coldly stated. "Now I suggest you get better and be better before you open up your revolting mouths to ever speak on things you know nothing about.

"and if you ever......insult my class again...." Tomomi walked slowly close to them, which made them shake in fear. Her eyes were slightly glowing and her hair was slowly floating upwards.

In a menacing voice, she whispered to them, "I'll turn your veins into a snow globe and make it look like an accident." The two students nearly screeched in apprehension. Their faces turned ghostly pale as their bodies shook.

"And If you tell anyone I said this, no one will believe you." She continued on, allowing the air around them to turn cold. To let them know that she was not joking around. "Because who are they going to believe ..... Two 'students who bullied a poor and emotional victim' or a crying girl who's just gone through a world of hurt and is trying to move on from the pain? How's that going to look to the public?"

"W-We're sorry." One of them apologized, resembling a shaking leaf. "W-We didn't mean to say any of that, we swear!"

Tomomi leaned back and changed her face from cold to a warm and cute close eyes smile. As if she didn't just threaten to ruin their lives a moment ago. It was like a light switch.

"I am so glad we've had this talk and that we've come to an agreement." She said kindly, bowing to them. "I hope in the future, we can be friends. We do have to stick together in these trying times and remember, always go Plus Ultra~!"

She posed, forming the peace sign with both of her hands. Flashing them a pretty smile before walking away. Successfully striking trepidation in their souls.

Bakugou, having heard and saw it all, was shocked at what she did for him. He knew how intimidating she could be. But it still shocked him every time.

Tomomi walked back to him with a smile on her face as she circled her arms around his arm again. "Whew~ I'm glad I got that off my chest." She said, peering at Bakugou. "I was thinking we could stop by that ice cream place near the dormitory. I hear that they have chocolate ice cream~"

Bakugou stared at her for a bit longer before suddenly letting a small grin grace his lips.

He suddenly patted the top of her head, making her blush red at his action. He left his hand on top of her head as she looked up at him adorably. Her eyes widened a little and everything.

She wondered what she did to earn that? Also, this was the first time he's done something like that ever. But it made her feel warm inside and very sheepish.